Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2017, 01:16 AM
Banned

Either way as long as we're making excuses for all democrat politicians only, I can feel like a good little libtard
Old 12-01-2017, 02:35 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
source? she says she has native heritage.

what percent would make it a slur?
Lmao, who doesn't have native heritage? I know I do.
Where do I sign up for diversity bux???
Old 12-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

So I guess that undocumented person who shot the chick in SF was found not guilty. Since he's not a citizen does that mean he can't be sued for civil damages either (not that he has money anyway.)
Old 12-01-2017, 10:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I guess that undocumented person who shot the chick in SF was found not guilty. Since he's not a citizen does that mean he can't be sued for civil damages either (not that he has money anyway.)
Probably just deport him again. I mean, sixth times a charm right?
Old 12-01-2017, 10:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any answers as to why he gets to walk free? Fucking San Francisco, Jesus Christ
Old 12-01-2017, 10:46 AM
Banned

I'm wondering who's going to be upset about this one....

Libtards mad he stole a gun and killed a white.

Conservs mad he's an illegal.

Libcucks happy that They saved an illegal.

Republicans wonder why when a cop gets off it's racism but now this is justice?
Old 12-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

Smile Ex-Trump adviser Flynn charged with lying to FBI, expected to plead guilty

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DV50N

Quote:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser Michael Flynn lied to the FBI about his contacts with Russia’s ambassador to the United States, the U.S. special counsel’s office charged in a court filing made public on Friday.

The Office of the Special Counsel, which is investigating alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election and potential collusion by Trump’s campaign, said a plea hearing for Flynn had been set for 10:30 a.m. EST (1530 GMT) on Friday.

Flynn is expected to plead guilty.

Flynn, a retired Army general who was fired from his White House post in February after revelations he had misled Vice President Mike Pence about his conversations with the Russian ambassador, is a central figure in the federal investigation led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The charge against him is another escalation in an investigation that has cast a cloud over the Trump administration since the Republican president took office on Jan. 20.

In a filing with the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, the office said Flynn made false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation on Jan. 24.

Flynn falsely told FBI officials that in December 2016 he did not ask Russia’s ambassador to the United States to refrain from escalating the situation after Washington had imposed sanctions on Moscow, according to the filing.

The sanctions were imposed by outgoing Democratic President Barack Obama.

Flynn, who was a senior adviser to Trump before the president took office, also falsely stated that he did not recall the Russian ambassador telling him that Moscow had chosen to moderate its response to U.S. sanctions as a result of his request, the document alleged.

The filing, dated Nov. 30, also said Flynn falsely stated that he did not ask the Russian ambassador earlier in December to delay a vote or defeat a pending U.N. Security Council resolution, and that the ambassador never described Russia’s response to his request.

Moscow has denied a conclusion by U.S. intelligence agencies that it meddled in the election campaign to try to sway the vote in Trump’s favor. Trump has denied any collusion by his campaign.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man that's a weak charge...
Old 12-01-2017, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man that's a weak charge...
is flynn the russian investigation guy the democrats were nutting over before they made the phrase nutting over something illegal cus its sexual harassment that conserves were loling and saying nothing will happen?
Old 12-01-2017, 12:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is flynn the russian investigation guy the democrats were nutting over before they made the phrase nutting over something illegal cus its sexual harassment that conserves were loling and saying nothing will happen?
i mean, that's the same charge papadoplous got...yikes
Closed Thread