Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Kobold

I feel blessed to have contributed to this most worthy goal of 1000, even if ya'll dumb sons of bitches be talking crazy politics bullshit.

#Cheslin4Prez
Old 03-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's gr8 to see ATG so highly represented as the most respectable example of poster the red99 community has to offer.

#FatherOfTheWall
#1kDaddy

Where my other 1k daybreak games daddy's at

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-03-2018, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

Getting in on the top floor of this thing just in case
Old 03-03-2018, 09:45 AM
Banned

I'm so glade I never drank the cool-aid on this Russia scandal shit.

Here's the real story: the stock market is in the tank, were going to have a huge revenue shortfall thanks to lord bozo's tax cuts for everyone plan*, and the democratic party leadership is finding new and interesting ways to fuck this story up.

I'm still stupid enough to be hopeful we can benefit from some tradewars...and be we I mean all non-elite Americans...I'm sure there are a lot of corporate sweet-heart deals worked out that basically fuck uncle sam so corporation x can profit.

*The most positive way you can look at this, is that Trump gave a good deal to Republican elites so that he could leverage their goodwill for more controversial plans...this is what Roosevelt did. It's not beyond Trump to think like this. But I have a feeling he used all the leverage for personal profit he can cash in on shortly after/during his office.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-03-2018 at 09:53 AM..
Old 03-03-2018, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Everyone else subsidizes their steel industry. We were practicing unilateral disarmament

The tariffs are good despite (((people))) purposefully tanking the stock market to make protectionism politically untenable. If you have savings and an IQ (redundant), you certainly realize that God-Emperor TRUMP has eclipsed Obama and was never as bad as Bush

Hope this helps! Fuck commerce
Old 03-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Banned

shout out to all the 1k daddies out there on page 1k of the official politics thread

There isnt a better collection of deep thinkers on the internet.

holy shit this was almost the 10,000'th reply to0, fuck so close!
Last edited by mickmoranis; 03-03-2018 at 11:35 AM..
Old 03-03-2018, 11:44 AM
Kobold

Just glad to be apart of it
Old 03-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerees [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just glad to be apart of it
well now you're a part of history

Old 03-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Banned

The New York Post editorial board embarrassed itself with a stupid article today. California Dems’ hard-left turn could be the whole party’s future The article was titled.

Quote:
How far left is the Democratic Party headed? Look to California, where last month’s state party convention went off the deep end.

The first sign of lunacy was the delegates’ refusal to endorse impeccably liberal Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

She lost out by 37 percent to 54 percent to Kevin de Leon, president pro tempore of the state Senate, who promises mainly to be obsessively anti-Trump.

Similarly, the delegates put former Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa last among the party’s four candidates for governor — even though he’s tied in polls of Democratic voters with former San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom, who came out on top at the convention.

Villaraigosa’s sin? As mayor, he supported charter schools and jousted with the teachers unions, rightly calling them “the largest obstacle to creating quality schools.”

Finally, the convention took a sharp anti-Israel turn, adopting planks in support of the Boycott, Divest and Sanctions movement and slapping the Israel Defense Forces.

Historically, the Golden State has been a harbinger of national trends. If that holds true, the whole Democratic Party is headed right . . . er, left . . . off the cliff.
Who fucking cares about Feinstein besides these bought and paid for hacks? Just keep that in mind next time your reading this rag -- the entire editorial board is corrupt and not even cleaver about it.

OMG! They want to vote for someone else....LUNACY!
Old 03-03-2018, 04:31 PM
Banned

I'm just saying, if you look like that, don't act all offended and surprised when I assume you're a lesbo.
Closed Thread