Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-22-2020, 05:33 PM
Skeleton

Default Greedy Wizards and Druids

I get that you're entitled, and spoiled, by rich folks, but if your first response is to complain because you didn't get the tip you wanted for a port (that you also didn't specifically ask for), then you can rightly go fuck yourself.

I just don't get it. Perhaps you can, instead, tell me what you feel is appropriate so I can judge whether or not your time is worth it to me. Don't make me guess when, clearly, your expectations are through the roof, just so you can pitch a fit when you don't get it.

Isn't it all just money anyway? When all you're doing is standing around being useless in ecom and you have nothing better to do, and the entire process is free anyway, shouldn't you be thankful you get anything at all?

I'm sure there will be a bunch of people lining up to tell me where I'm wrong about this, but let's go back to point #1 here; if it's important to you, form a fucking a union and set a price already.