Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Wild night
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-12-2022, 10:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you the president? You think he should be held to low standards or the highest possible?
They can't even vet a british spy's testimony, and you want me to make an opinion on standards?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 08-12-2022, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize we're about the kill each other over this shit right? Maybe not the elf boards, but the country at large?

It doesn't have to be fraud to be a baloney system.
We're not going to do Civil War 2.0 after some obese pedophile gets indicted, it's just going to be more lone wolves suiciding by cop because they're in too deep on social media like the guy in Ohio.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Haha another day of Russia Hoax 5 - Keepin the Hope Alive

Idiot groomers want to believe this nonsense so badly
Old 08-12-2022, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wild night
Prelude to gaslighting?

GIVE ME MORE.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're not going to do Civil War 2.0 after some obese pedophile gets indicted, it's just going to be more lone wolves suiciding by cop because they're in too deep on social media like the guy in Ohio.
This is probably accurate. I could see it being some larger organized groups doing things like taking over state capitol buildings, but they’ll get killed pretty quickly after that
Old 08-12-2022, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is probably accurate. I could see it being some larger organized groups doing things like taking over state capitol buildings, but they’ll get killed pretty quickly after that
If by larger you mean obese, I agree
Old 08-13-2022, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What a wild week indeed!

Nothing is funnier than watching conservatives totally abandon their morals and principles when they are in trouble.

And this week gave us THREE GREAT examples:

1. In 2016 talking about Hillary Clinton Sarah Huckabee Sanders said if you are attacking the FBI because you are under investigation you are losing. But know that former president Trump is facing a Federal investigation. Sarah is attacking the FBI.

2. Marjorie Taylor Green has called attempts to defund law enforcement radical left wing terrorism. And now she wants to defund the FBI.

3. Trump plead the 5th in response to every question asked of him by New York AG. In the past Trump has had some pretty choice words to say about pleading the 5th

Trump: "Like you see with the mob. You know the mob takes the fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the fifth amendment?"

So by Trump's own terminology he is guilt.

Funny how the MAGA movement is in worse and worse chaos and disarray every month as more treason and scandal preformed by their leader and cult is released?

Elizondo if more gets released your going to be on the same S.alert as Jib.
Last edited by Botten; 08-13-2022 at 12:02 AM..
Old 08-13-2022, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It is unclear to me if you actually think this is convincing anyone at all or you're just trying to convince yourself that this is what anyone believes. Sorry your boy betrayed you and betrayed us all, but you've got to come up with a more productive way of dealing with it.

I've seen almost-divorced guys at too many bars dealing with cheating wives saying "Yeah, but she still loves me" and then you go out back for a smoke and they're just bawling in their Honda Civic
Old 08-13-2022, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Keith Raniere's branded sex slaves are still dancing for him outside his jail cell.

Trust me, these Trumptards are in it for life.
Closed Thread