Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 08-30-2016, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

This is awesome, thank you very much! this + vert spellbook is perfect for me. good for blind folk who like each book page in a collumn
Old 08-30-2016, 07:21 PM
Fire Giant

Is it possible to just load the pet skin or can be setup so it works with the Duxa Mod? I always wanted a pet box with the commands but showed the pet's HP as a percentage.
Old 08-30-2016, 07:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it possible to just load the pet skin or can be setup so it works with the Duxa Mod? I always wanted a pet box with the commands but showed the pet's HP as a percentage.
You might try copying over EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml. Likely, it will look bad w/o also modifying the pet info window's template in said file, but could be worth a shot. Backup your existing EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml so you can copy it back if needed.
Old 08-30-2016, 08:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might try copying over EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml. Likely, it will look bad w/o also modifying the pet info window's template in said file, but could be worth a shot. Backup your existing EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml so you can copy it back if needed.
I tried doing this and the pet window loaded but it was a little smaller in size and the "Go Away" button didn't work.

I looked but not sure what the pet info windows template is called?
Old 08-31-2016, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

I'm sorry but for some reason I was thinking that you could click 'Go Away' on charmed pets if they were not in combat.

I don't know why I was thinking this so there is nothing wrong with the 'Go Away' button.
Old 08-31-2016, 11:38 AM
Sarnak

having an absolute blast messing with these files! thanks again for your art

i know this is fucked up and weird needy diva but - i want Collapsible/draggable chat windows on ONLY my tell windows. and option to remove scrollbars on other windows but still mouse hover wheel scroll xD

dont think the above is possibly so actually im moving more towards designated chat box rather than "use tell windows" so ive got my chat box up i want to use tells in, and im trying to use Cycle reply forward, and Cycle reply backward in options>keys>chat category. but i cant seem to get it to do anything. am i misunderstanding the function of these and/or is it not in p99? any help from UI/options masters would be great.

cheers!
Old 08-31-2016, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

looks like cycle reply has to be bound to somthing other than what u can put into chat, like "tab". i had it set to J and K, so when placing right hand on home row keys, was thinkign i could just hit those keys to start cycling, rather than hitting "reply" bound key, and then your cycling keys. will have to work somthing around that
Old 09-06-2016, 08:15 AM
Sarnak

I'd sticky this post, thanks a lot Cucu!
Old 09-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
option to remove scrollbars on other windows but still mouse hover wheel scroll xD

dont think the above is possibly
This is possible. You need to overlay the input and output boxes. Then designate one chat window as the only input. It's great at saving space.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are 5 chat windows in the above screen shot. If you look closely, there is a small one at the bottom which is specifically for all chat input.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:42 AM
Large Bat

Any way to make the buff icons/buff bar larger? I like the vertical display and the names, but its too easy for me to not see if something falls off.