Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you're never going to be able to get over your rape daddy's embarrassing defeat.
have you ever contributed to a topic without putting someone else down?

i made a cursory search through your post history, its all shitpost after shitpost after shitpost

like how bad is your life that you gotta get your jollies by shitting on other people who are trying to express genuine concerns that they feel in their hearts?

sometimes its fun to shitpost right back at you, sometimes, but other times i read what you or botten write and then im just shaking my head and going, "Wow, this guy lurks in threads all day long and only posts something when it will put someone else down."

it's gotta be a rough life, living completely devoid of any love for any other.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have you ever contributed to a topic without putting someone else down?

i made a cursory search through your post history, its all shitpost after shitpost after shitpost

like how bad is your life that you gotta get your jollies by shitting on other people who are trying to express genuine concerns that they feel in their hearts?

sometimes its fun to shitpost right back at you, sometimes, but other times i read what you or botten write and then im just shaking my head and going, "Wow, this guy lurks in threads all day long and only posts something when it will put someone else down."

it's gotta be a rough life, living completely devoid of any love for any other.
Dear Trumptards, fuck your feelings.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Trumptards, fuck your feelings.
i honestly hope for your own mental health that you don't genuinely believe every conservative is some kinda trump zombie, if that's true, then you're gonna shoot up a grocery store one day.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i honestly hope for your own mental health that you don't genuinely believe every conservative is some kinda trump zombie, if that's true, then you're gonna shoot up a grocery store one day.
The sane ones all fled the GOP when your messianic figure starting talking about shooting someone in public.
Old 04-04-2022, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The sane ones all fled the GOP when your messianic figure starting talking about shooting someone in public.
when did i ever refer to trump as some type of messiah? go ahead and scour my post history

also, are you aware that its possible to take a 20 minute walk around the block and maybe touch some grass between spider spawns?

seriously i doubt you can see your feet without a mirror, people like you are the reason that universal healthcare in the USA has a 30 trillion dollar/year price tag on it.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

dear god that guy's brain is gone

his circle of friends is as imaginary as his presidency

this poor senile old man genuinely believes that he was a long haul truck driver

these are embarassing days for America, fortunately, LOOK OVER THERE AT RUSSIA OMG THEY'RE DOING SO BAD
Old 04-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
dear god that guy's brain is gone

his circle of friends is as imaginary as his presidency

this poor senile old man genuinely believes that he was a long haul truck driver

these are embarassing days for America, fortunately, LOOK OVER THERE AT RUSSIA OMG THEY'RE DOING SO BAD
Old 04-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hes no longer in the White House. Lets talk about Obama health care taxes or Bush jr "Mission Accomplished" or admire Clinton's saxophone skills.
John F Kennedy was pretty slick with the ladies, yeah? yeah?
Old 04-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
another thing Horza doesn't understand:

Goofing Off.
Closed Thread