Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2021, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza slides in with another brilliant post, full of profanity and name-calling and totally devoid of any point

Don't go into the bathroom with my daughter if you have a cock. Otherwise I support your rights! It's really so simple.
Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure during which surgeons remove the penis and testicles and create a functional vagina. This achieves resolution of gender dysphoria and allows for sexual activity with compatible genitalia. The highly sensitive skin and tissues from the penis are preserved and used to construct the vaginal lining and build a clitoris, resulting in genitals with appropriate sensations. Scrotal skin is used to increase the depth of the vaginal canal. Penile, scrotal and groin skin are refashioned to make the labia majora and minora, and the urethral opening is relocated to an appropriate female position. The final result is an anatomically congruent, aesthetically appealing, and functionally intact vagina. Unless there is a medical reason to do so, the prostate gland is not removed.
Old 10-27-2021, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2021, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

I could never vote for a presidential candidate who uses profanity and name-calling, or rapes women.
Old 10-27-2021, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

So they are trying to get Biden's family plan bill done before he leaves for Europe this week and they have just announced they cut paid family leave down to 1 month and have now cut it completely, and they are also no longer taxing billionaires to pay for it. So this is now a climate bill that the middle class is paying for?
Old 10-27-2021, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure during which surgeons remove the penis and testicles and create a functional vagina. This achieves resolution of gender dysphoria and allows for sexual activity with compatible genitalia. The highly sensitive skin and tissues from the penis are preserved and used to construct the vaginal lining and build a clitoris, resulting in genitals with appropriate sensations. Scrotal skin is used to increase the depth of the vaginal canal. Penile, scrotal and groin skin are refashioned to make the labia majora and minora, and the urethral opening is relocated to an appropriate female position. The final result is an anatomically congruent, aesthetically appealing, and functionally intact vagina. Unless there is a medical reason to do so, the prostate gland is not removed.
It's just a knock off vag tho
Old 10-27-2021, 05:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could never vote for a presidential candidate who uses profanity and name-calling, or rapes women.
Horza only endorses rape by trans men of straight women.
Old 10-27-2021, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So they are trying to get Biden's family plan bill done before he leaves for Europe this week and they have just announced they cut paid family leave down to 1 month and have now cut it completely, and they are also no longer taxing billionaires to pay for it. So this is now a climate bill that the middle class is paying for?
Well they're heading to Manchin's number, and he does support raising rates on corps and high-earners. The billionaire tax was Sinema's idea lol.

Wouldn't you say EV charging stations are infrastructure?
Old 10-27-2021, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well they're heading to Manchin's number, and he does support raising rates on corps and high-earners. The billionaire tax was Sinema's idea lol.

Wouldn't you say EV charging stations are infrastructure?
I think they are going at it backwards, you should start with green energy production and then give everyone EV charging stations and electric cars. Doesn't make sense to me to be charging electric cars with oil and coal and whatever else is used.

I just find it unfortunate that the actual good progressive ideas are getting cut. Paid family leave is beneficial for everyone imo. If universal pre-k gets cuts I think I'm out on the democrats forever.
Old 10-27-2021, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think they are going at it backwards, you should start with green energy production and then give everyone EV charging stations and electric cars. Doesn't make sense to me to be charging electric cars with oil and coal and whatever else is used.

I just find it unfortunate that the actual good progressive ideas are getting cut. Paid family leave is beneficial for everyone imo. If universal pre-k gets cuts I think I'm out on the democrats forever.
I'd trade every bit of the rest for CTC, pre-K, and child care. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread