Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2022, 02:59 AM
Banned

I mean, it’s not a guarantee that a girl is going to have a robust and fulfilling social circle. That’s usually the ideal for all of us, but it’s not a guarantee

Take my dad and stepmom for example. They have friends yea, but they don’t hang out with them that much. They used to work together (until he retired with a pension) at the same office doing the same job, then come home together, and that was their life. And on the weekends, they’d spend the entire weekend doing stuff together. I told my dad countless times “yknow that’s co-dependent as fuck right?” but he somehow makes it work for going on 12 years now since his divorce. They don’t get sick of each other or even fight

So the smaller the girl’s social circle, the more time she is probably going to spend around you, unless she’s a big introvert. And if she has to spend the bulk of her free time around you, your personality is gonna matter to some degree because that’s what she has to interact with all day

Also I think age matters in regards to how much weight we put on personality; as we get older and realize looks fade, personality begins to matter more, because eventually when we’re old decrepit fucks that’s all we have left until we become senile old decrepit fucks