Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-21-2024, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

maybe read the OP?
Old 01-22-2024, 04:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Login Password recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might want to check the OP post, Rogean spells it out pretty clearly, the means to recover accounts is pretty severly limited
Yeah, it's pretty sad. 10 years of playing on green has come to an end if I can't get the login account back. I guess its time to finally move away from this game. I can't see making a new account and starting over at this point.
Old 01-22-2024, 05:08 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyondmemphis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, it's pretty sad. 10 years of playing on green has come to an end if I can't get the login account back. I guess its time to finally move away from this game. I can't see making a new account and starting over at this point.
Hey man, so I got it back, try asking for the password from eqemulator.org it completely worked first time
Old 01-22-2024, 05:12 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe read the OP?
Wow so helpful thanks for this
Old 01-29-2024, 07:44 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Once the SMS Number is activated
Hello,

I'm going through all of this ATM, as a returning player. Got my P1999 forum login sorted, also got my EQEmu forum login sorted, checked my login accounts (all there). So far so good.

Now tried to get the SMS setup, so I can reset my login password and it's not sending a confirmation. I used the correct international prefix and number and can't try again, as one is pending.

Would you be able to confirm if the SMS service is operational and if so, take a look why it's not sending?

Many thanks
Old 01-29-2024, 11:23 AM
Skeleton

Just to say, SMS arrived but now I'm waiting on an additional email to verify the password reset on the login account. Any idea on the ETA for that?
Old 02-23-2024, 05:08 PM
Sarnak

I just logged back in to reset my loginserver account but it says I don't have any. I last logged in before the server split between colors. Do I have to do anything special?
Old 02-29-2024, 03:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Need help with password recoveries? You're in the right place. Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the process. Remember, security matters, and we're committed to assisting you swiftly and securely. Let's get those passwords back and keep your accounts protected.
Old 03-14-2024, 09:01 AM
Large Rat

Default Password Reset not being sent

I'm trying to gain access to my secondary account. I have went through the steps to reset my password and I get an email with my forum username and a link to reset my password. However, when I click on that link and go through the steps it states that my email address is not linked to an account. How is that possible if on the first step I'm getting an email sent to me with the proper username but then the password reset link doesn't work within the email?
Old 03-25-2024, 09:28 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneyBoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to say, SMS arrived but now I'm waiting on an additional email to verify the password reset on the login account. Any idea on the ETA for that?
Usually the letter comes right away. Check your spam folder