Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God bless America
I own guns kid get over it and send my blessing to the queen.
Old 04-18-2019, 04:35 AM
Planar Protector

i will send 100$ paypals to whomever on staff gives me screenshots of tune's petition flood from recent bannings

that shit should be good
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 04-18-2019, 05:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i will send 100$ paypals to whomever on staff gives me screenshots of tune's petition flood from recent bannings

that shit should be good
RMT.
Old 04-26-2019, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
marijuana is still illegal under federal law despite state laws that decriminalize it. The feds for several years now have taken no action to intervene in states that have passed these laws. If they randomly show up now and start throwing the book at people, then you can imagine people would understandably be outraged.

The way laws are enforced are just as important as the laws themselves. Effective rules require consistent and fair application. Not applying rules for years then randomly applying them without warning to their full extent is unjust.

My two cents, and I’m no fan of Tune as a player he has done tons of dirty shit, but a ban for boxing on red99 after years of nothing is lame.
so your telling me RED had 7 people on it now it only has 6?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 04-27-2019, 04:30 AM
Planar Protector

yeah lotta good in this thread and also,

ive lost sleep over this.

susp for boxing in 2019 i mean jeeze, there is literally not enough people online to do anything

if your goal is to get 1 guy to play less it's working (thank you)
Old 04-27-2019, 04:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah lotta good in this thread and also,

ive lost sleep over this.

susp for boxing in 2019 i mean jeeze, there is literally not enough people online to do anything

if your goal is to get 1 guy to play less it's working (thank you)
on live servers with shrinking playerbases, players start working together more and abandon guild vendettas

grats on shitting on as many people as you could for as long as you could, now enjoy the shitbox you created
Old 04-27-2019, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on live servers with shrinking playerbases, players start working together more and abandon guild vendettas

grats on shitting on as many people as you could for as long as you could, now enjoy the shitbox you created
lol who did i shit on again? ragnarok?

as a guy thats worked with sanctuary, swathe guild, friends, epidemic, u name it....

also thats given the same recycled losers 3 - 4 chances in his own guild

are u really saying i had something to do with the demise of the server?
Old 04-27-2019, 04:55 AM
Sarnak

You've been boxing for years, trained people, stripped accounts, deleveled and deleted characters, and now you are mad noone wants to play with you?

Hilarious.

I remember when I was a lvl 40 trying to get OT hammer, and you warped the turn-in mob under the world. Maybe if staff had banned you more often the server wouldn't be desolate.
Last edited by derpcake2; 04-27-2019 at 04:58 AM..
Old 04-27-2019, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've been boxing for years, trained people, stripped accounts, deleveled and deleted characters, and now you are mad noone wants to play with you?

Hilarious.

I remember when I was a lvl 40 trying to get OT hammer, and you warped the turn-in mob under the world. Maybe if staff had banned you more often the server wouldn't be desolate.
LOOOOL

lotta accusations... do u have proof?

i think i got susp ONCE for training some1 in MISTMOORE

and yes i was training mobs to my group of noobs so we could kill it

2 weeks later i received a reply [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]ops our bad, not enough evidence to keep you locked up , so releasing

this actually happened
Old 04-27-2019, 06:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOOOOL

lotta accusations... do u have proof?

i think i got susp ONCE for training some1 in MISTMOORE

and yes i was training mobs to my group of noobs so we could kill it

2 weeks later i received a reply [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]ops our bad, not enough evidence to keep you locked up , so releasing

this actually happened
of course and staff unbanned your bard because you never did nuffin

anyway, looking forward to petitioning you for boxing again
Closed Thread