Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 03:13 AM
Sarnak

Not sure if above dude trolling but the fact it’s a sandbox game is why we rely on player and GM enforces rules. Otherwise it would be horrendous. Trainfests, DPS races and ninja looting galore.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:13 AM
Banned

If someone does something like ninja loot then you banish them from any guild or social interaction. You can also lock corpses and have classes that can train away mobs. I understand you guys wouldn't be able to handle trains and that should be illegal but the rest of this crap you guys argue about every day is a joke. You are arguing one extreme to the other. I can't handle trains so GMs decide where I can and can't stand. It just seems really demeaning to be an adult playing a video game and be owned so hard by the server rules.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:33 AM
Sarnak

Not sure where training comes into this?

The point of the lines is just to make sure everyone starts from the same place so nobody has an unfair advantage.

They've been around forever but never documented. They were finally formalised and posted publicly.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

I think we really need to discuss the guildies in the zone that are travelling/XPing. If they're not participating in the fight, it shouldn't DQ your whole guild, just those players. Basically cripples a guild like Kittens or an alliance like AEGIS because there are players of every level.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

I agree. Probably something that gets hammered out this weekend.
Old 05-28-2019, 11:27 AM
Sarnak

Dawn believers is fighting for FTE’s now too and has a leveling component to their org.
Old 05-28-2019, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't handle trains so GMs decide where I can and can't stand. It just seems really demeaning to be an adult playing a video game and be owned so hard by the server rules.
Where do adults run a racing competition of any type that does not feature an agreed upon starting line?

Players can and have renegotiated racing start lines in the past: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=263237
Old 05-29-2019, 01:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dawn believers is fighting for FTE’s now too and has a leveling component to their org.
As well as an unhealthy obsession with Lodizal. How many dkp do you get per Lodi kill?
Old 05-29-2019, 10:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where do adults run a racing competition of any type that does not feature an agreed upon starting line?

Players can and have renegotiated racing start lines in the past: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=263237
I was responding to the player above my post.
Old 05-29-2019, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It just seems really demeaning to be an adult playing a video game and be owned so hard by the server rules.
We're all trained to be complient
Closed Thread