Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically, yes. A literate city dweller. A.k.a the boogeyman to the opiate-addled, pig-fucking, shit-kicking, Jesus-loving, god-fearing, angry white incel Trump voter.
Touched a nerve with this guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2019, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah but I’m directing that energy towards studying biology lately.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Touched a nerve with this guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asians are lovely people. I like Marvel movies well enough. Nothing else about that resembles me at all.

Making fun of someone for being "liberal" or living in a city is like making fun of someone for being an attractive fit millionaire with a hot girlfriend and a huge cock. Try as you might you can't talk down to your betters without looking fucking stupid, Trumptard.

Sad.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asians are lovely people. I like Marvel movies well enough. Nothing else about that resembles me at all.

Making fun of someone for being "liberal" or living in a city is like making fun of someone for being an attractive fit millionaire with a hot girlfriend and a huge cock. Try as you might you can't talk down to your betters without looking fucking stupid, Trumptard.

Sad.
The smart ones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

AKA Chicken Little.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:51 PM
Banned

Gais! The Sky Is Falling. If we dont hurry up and provide high quality healthcare to everyone for free, and provide stipends to people UNWILLING to work, then the ocean level is going to rise and kill everyone. Entire nations will be wiped out!

The sky is falling!

-The Smart Ones-
Old 05-20-2019, 07:10 PM
Banned

Gais! I paid 60 dollars for an IQ test. It even came with a free membership card! What a "great deal!", as my favorite President likes to say.

-The Mensa Men
Old 05-20-2019, 07:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gais! I paid 60 dollars for an IQ test. It even came with a free membership card! What a "great deal!", as my favorite President likes to say.

-The Mensa Men
If we don't turn our entire way of life upside down, and provide free healthcare and money to all the people unwilling to work, the ocean levels are going to rise 5 feet and wipe out entire nations.

The Smart Ones.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:21 PM
Banned

Let 16-year olds vote Dur-Hur

The Smart Ones!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdgemeXrbfw
Old 05-20-2019, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

These plebs want healthcare?
Old 05-20-2019, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Christ, that video isn't doing your argument any favors. You idiots are still using pepe?
Closed Thread