Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

The day Akadius formed <Aftermath> from the scraps of <Asgard> and <Forsaken> was fun. We all met in North Ro and deguilded and got retagged. He also granted me my Wu'Tang surname (this is the second time after being striped once) on this very same day. Once Fatnar the Greasy poped my name again I basically lost the desire to play here all together and decided leaving Blue would be a thing for me. It took some time but I finally pulled the P99 needle out of my arm and casted Wizard: Evacuation. Then I did the most classic thing in all of EQ, which is leave EQ for WoW Classic
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 09-10-2019, 11:31 PM
Planar Protector

Paradox when everyone was still mid 50's was a tight group of people. Everyone was very community minded and supportive, I remember farming with a few guildies for a couple days trying to get that damn block of permafrost at lvl 52. Was chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:39 AM
Aviak

As one of the Enchanters on that Chardok AoE pull you linked, it was very interesting to see it from your perspective!
Last edited by Luci; 09-11-2019 at 08:43 AM..
Old 09-11-2019, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

#1 has to be ninjaing TMO's overseer of air when they didn't manage to click up to Isle 4 in 20 minutes. Probably the only time during all of Kunark era when The A-Team was able to strike a blow for quality over quantity. Briscoe took that DT if memory serves! Detoxx handled it pretty well all things considered.

I do remember Briscoe's 'ready' call wiping Chardok AOE which was pretty hilarious. I think that was also the time when we let the overking CH about 3x and fought through a complete round of repops before finally killing him after 20 minutes. Not The A-Team's most competent moment of course.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:01 AM
Banned

Using charm animals on crocs in oasis and buffing them with sow and celerity and then logging out and in.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Pretending to be Innoruuk for a Halloween event and getting a bunch of Blood Guard to go to a special event in plane of Hate that didnt exist is still one of my fond memories, but more the bond with a lot of blood guard people I met after [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2019, 09:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#1 has to be ninjaing TMO's overseer of air when they didn't manage to click up to Isle 4 in 20 minutes. .... Aalpha handled it pretty well all things considered.
Lol like detoxx had any say in posky, TMO sky raids post 2013 froovy gate were 100% my responsibility. Unless u r talking post velious beta from like late 2015 - late 2016
Old 09-11-2019, 09:13 AM
Sarnak

Everyone acts like Blue will be dead. I sure hope that isn’t the case, I like it there.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:31 AM
Aviak

"Pretending to be Innoruuk for a Halloween event and getting a bunch of Blood Guard to go to a special event in plane of Hate that didnt exist is still one of my fond memories, but more the bond with a lot of blood guard people I met after "

Omfg, that was the funniest thing I had witnessed on the server for sure! We (BG) were all super excited to get up to PoHate and kick Inny's ass only to find nothing special drop off him, but the same old loot table.......Once we found out it was a spoof, a lotta people got PO'd and ragequit for the night! But in retrospective, I would have laughed my ass off it I managed to get a guild to a zone based on hearsay!

Another memorable night was when the entire server was waiting at the end of the month (I wanna say this happened in the fall of 18) for the quake to happen. Mind you, this was when they had guaranteed 3 quakes per month I believe. It gets down to 12 am of the next month, and NOTHING happened!!! The server population must have been 1,600 +, and everyone was sooo pissed off at first, but some of us laughed it off! The fun part was just waiting around, shooting the shit with everyone waiting for the quake, imo!!
Old 09-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone acts like Blue will be dead. I sure hope that isn’t the case, I like it there.
I think blue has a big future now that its the server with pet windows, while green will be the one with 1 chat window [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread