Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Kobold

I always enjoy your videos, and this one wasn't any different. One of my favorite ones so far. Keep up the good work!
Old 06-07-2018, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Great video, I laughed out loud quite a few times. Appreciated the Pokemon Snap music as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A few more: Yakmen in velious, the Plane of Growth Totems, Devourers aka sperm, Burynai, the mushroom men from Guk, clockwork spiders, the weird hybrid vampire/dark elf hunchback things in Mistmoore/PoH, the rock dervishes in lavastorm, Sister of the Spire (which I guess is just a female Djinni, but I've never seen one outside EQ).

Plus Everquest's "take" on some more classic fantasy creatures can be pretty unique. Gnolls, Kobolds, Golems, Liches, Dolvarg (also gnolls???) etc.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

The Halloween picture was a nice touch. Looking good as usual man. Keep up the good work.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Devourers aka sperm
THAT'S why those things are so unsettling. I was wondering why, but now it makes sense.

It's like a deep seeded Freudian thing. I bet that mob represents fatherhood chasing me as I escape it by playing Elf Sim 2000.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Kobold

The final moments where Kraddok got his wish and became a bixie made me spit out my drink laughing
Old 06-07-2018, 02:08 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THAT'S why those things are so unsettling. I was wondering why, but now it makes sense.

It's like a deep seeded Freudian thing. I bet that mob represents fatherhood chasing me as I escape it by playing Elf Sim 2000.
Alternate interpretation: they're Pac-Man as imagined by H.P. Lovecraft.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:31 PM
Sarnak

Another great Video. Love the editing.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:15 PM
Orc

Good stuff!
Old 06-08-2018, 12:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always enjoy your videos, and this one wasn't any different. One of my favorite ones so far. Keep up the good work!
Yeah I love that guy! I had nothin stupid to say about him though : /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great video, I laughed out loud quite a few times. Appreciated the Pokemon Snap music as well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A few more: Yakmen in velious, the Plane of Growth Totems, Devourers aka sperm, Burynai, the mushroom men from Guk, clockwork spiders, the weird hybrid vampire/dark elf hunchback things in Mistmoore/PoH, the rock dervishes in lavastorm, Sister of the Spire (which I guess is just a female Djinni, but I've never seen one outside EQ).

Plus Everquest's "take" on some more classic fantasy creatures can be pretty unique. Gnolls, Kobolds, Golems, Liches, Dolvarg (also gnolls???) etc.
ooooo good list, I never seen a sister of the spire or a plane of growth totem before! Can't believe I left out the mushroom men and sporali guys, I love those guys. Didn't have any footage of gnolls, liches, or devourers either : ( darn

Everquest Mysteries http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231587
Old 06-08-2018, 01:00 AM
Fire Giant

Seems like you'll need a bit of an anthology series regarding the other unique creatures of Norrath.
Closed Thread