Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Default For the lady preppers in your life (lol)

As much as I am optimistic that men in a post-apocalyptic America would remain civilized, there will always be a few "rapey" types to be wary of, so I'd like to introduce you to these anti-rape devices that really exist.

First, we have the anti-rape dress, for hiding in plain sight. ("Haha! I'm a vending machine -- nothing to rape here, move along!")

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Next we have these vomit-inducing hairy-leg tights, guaranteed to make any would-be rapist throw up in their mouths and run away in horror with a shriveled boner. ("C'mon baby, don't run away. You know you wanna meet "Blackbeard".)

This gruesome item is a female condom with teeth... Ouch... It can only be removed by a doctor once the offending organ is "engaged". (That would be an awkward hospital visit...)

Perhaps this one could be useful (and fun!) -- lingerie that can shock an attacker who tries to grab you. If you don't accidentally shock yourself first, that is... Unless you're into that.

That's just a few of the things from around the world that women are said to be using to thwart rapists. They're pretty much ridiculous, but good for a bit of a laugh.

Personally, my focus would be on weapons; they'd make much better anti-rape/anti-robbery devices. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My hypothetical bug-out bag would contain my gun & some extra ammo, a couple daggers (to wear strapped to my thighs like in the movies, of course -- LOL), trail mix, jerky, dried mangos, and my strawberry-flavored Carmex lip balm. Must have lip balm.

Would definitely bring my fishing gear. I'd be gtg. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2014, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one stocks antibiotics?
Of course we have meds... Buy shit loads from a vet ... Dog meds are the same as human meds accep you don't need a prescription to buy them

Old 12-04-2014, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
man, how big is your bag?
They're very, very small condoms.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:04 PM
Project Manager

lifestraw, firestarter, paracord, multitool, flash light, batteries, first aid kit, medicines, water, jerky, sewing kit, noaa crank radio, gladius machete
Old 12-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one stocks antibiotics?
Many require refridgeration and other special protections. Even the broad spectrum pill antibiotics would last what, a year? You've got bigger problems than a staph infection right now.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

nilbog are you somewhat a prepper?

Old 12-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He needs a bugout bag working on p99. God help him if one of the red99 crazies finds him and he has to flee.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. Those are just things I carry in my truck now for work in remote places, or after natural disasters. Good enough for a few days though I guess.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. Those are just things I carry in my truck now for work in remote places, or after natural disasters. Good enough for a few days though I guess.
yea i keep a backpack , handgun ( extra ammo ) , and i have a extra 22. rifle that stays in my truck also with about 50 rounds

Old 12-04-2014, 06:09 PM
Orc

^ what he said
Closed Thread