Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Default Bulk Sellers ... stop lol

You likely were given bags of items to sell for guilds or friends, or maybe you're collecting commission?

But you haven't actually sold anything. You keep listing the same items in the same 7 auction spams every 5 minutes in EC. For weeks or more.

Your prices are well above what the average buyer is willing to spend on the items. That's why they're not selling.

So stop spamming EC with the same auctions every 5 minutes and go play Starfield or somethin
Old 10-12-2023, 11:39 AM
Banned

Agree with OP, even after months... I still see the same bulk sellers trying to sell robins mystical eyecatch for 40k... monthsssssss many bulk sellers trying to get that 5% commission

Also if you try to haggle with them it's a dead stop because the seller set a price and they have no flex. If it was a normal person they would slide to sell the item and x move on.

Nailed it op 5 stars
Old 10-12-2023, 11:40 AM
Banned

Fuk Auto correct is so bad .. use to be good early 2000
Old 10-12-2023, 04:05 PM
Kobold

I like spam WTS on the same item or items these losers are hawking with a price of exactly 1k less. After some period of time, the angry tells start coming in.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

The prices are pretty insane on most things in tunnel on blue. I have seen like 20+ different Tstaffs being auctioned at 40k over the last 2 weeks. Crazy stuff.
Old 10-12-2023, 04:50 PM
Banned

just use discord to buy/sell gg
Old 10-12-2023, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoofers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like spam WTS on the same item or items these losers are hawking with a price of exactly 1k less. After some period of time, the angry tells start coming in.
That legit is pretty fun to do. And I mean wtf is there some gentlemen's agreement that if somebody lists an item for a price you aren't allowed to list it for lower? Like fuck that I gotta eat too
Old 10-12-2023, 07:18 PM
Sarnak

if we had a server merge this might have something less
Old 10-12-2023, 07:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/ignore is your friend
problem is when you are watching TunnelQuest discord and you see 8 consecutive auction messages from the same seller, selling the same items theyve been selling for a month, posted every 3 minutes,

so often that theres actually not more unique sellers auctioning in between. for every 8 messages the bulk seller sends out, theres 5 unique sellers auctioning. so over 50% of the entire EC /auction stream is one seller.

add in one or two more of these bulk sellers and you can say theyve effectively hijacked EC auction channel. not a problem if im in game because i /ignore, but on TunnelQuest discord - cant ignore thjere =(
Old 10-12-2023, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

bethesda a shell of its former glory its sad to see