Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-11-2024, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

Kindling just called, it wants its reputation back.
Old 03-11-2024, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciderpress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no.

What happened I think is the left now loses basically every sincere argument because they've become so insane and arrogant and they never learn anything and always double down when their bad ideas fail. But they can't be shown to be fools if the discussion can never take place, see. It's just safer this way. I understand the p99 elf forum isn't exactly the appropriate venue for in depth political debates, but this trend is reflected across pretty much the whole internet with few exceptions.

In seriousness, I think the staff just had a totally valid concern about their deal with daybreak and it's a rule that should probably have always been in place, but if you're gonna post such dumb shit I have to reply to it cause this is rnf and everything.
"I have been banned on multiple other accounts yet I'm still here whining"
Old 03-11-2024, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by roks1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've firmly fastened all the safety belts, and everyone is safe in their own playpen. With a pocketful of lawyers straight out of Rules Law School, player to player negative interactions that we know and love are safely tucked away on the Wrong Side of History.
mad bad sad
Old 03-11-2024, 01:20 PM
Banned

I'm a woman you shitlord.
Old 03-11-2024, 01:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"The appeal of these forums is limited because I, as a grown ass man, cannot sling childish insults at people and generally behave like a hormonal 13 year old kid in my treatment of others. And I've made a new account to replace my banned one in order to come here and whine about it."

I hope you aren't a parent in real life.....
read your last two comments then look up projection then misunderstand it then business as usual
Old 03-11-2024, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I have been banned on multiple other accounts yet I'm still here whining"
I have not been banned on multiple other accounts. Also I get the feeling you were the teacher's pet in elementary school, or maybe like that bad camp counselor guy in the movie Heavyweights who shows Ben Stiller where all the fat kids' secret candy stash is.
Old 03-11-2024, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by roks1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've firmly fastened all the safety belts, and everyone is safe in their own playpen. With a pocketful of lawyers straight out of Rules Law School, player to player negative interactions that we know and love are safely tucked away on the Wrong Side of History.
pras
Old 03-11-2024, 03:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
"The appeal of these forums is limited because I, as a grown ass man, cannot sling childish insults at people and generally behave like a hormonal 13 year old kid in my treatment of others. And I've made a new account to replace my banned one in order to come here and whine about it."

I hope you aren't a parent in real life.....
You appear to validate your existence on these forums by purposefully misrepresenting what others say.

What did I actually say? Because so far it is clear that you don’t get it.

My message wasn’t for sycophants such as yourself that lack awareness. That message is for the brass. It’s up to them if they chose to listen. The indication lately has been that they are checked out.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotrex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You appear to validate your existence on these forums by purposefully misrepresenting what others say.

What did I actually say? Because so far it is clear that you don’t get it.

My message wasn’t for sycophants such as yourself that lack awareness. That message is for the brass. It’s up to them if they chose to listen. The indication lately has been that they are checked out.
Doesn't seem like they'd have much appetite for someone who is complaining about not being able to insult/mistreat people on the forums.
Old 03-11-2024, 03:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

You haven't indicated that you know what the brass is thinking or what they are up to. Neither have they. They have chosen to indicate that there is a hands off approach by their participation on these forums. In other eras it existed in ways it currently does not.

Why you defend new rules that hurt other people you may not have liked in the same digital home that you with share says something about you. Short sighted. Those that point fingers at each other instead of those that craft and create the culture here are missing something.