Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2019, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Ah poo, that was meant for the guy above heebs.
Old 04-29-2019, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a truly interesting mmo phenomenon that the last people to join the big show are biggest nut swinging sycophants. I've seen it for 20 years.

He uses the word "career" in reference to a video game. Then posts a 100K a year salary in $$/hour which normal people don't do. It's absurd. You should stick to the off topic retard circle jerk where you can engage with actual peers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ this guy take the time to convert someone's poasted wage on a video game forum to a yearly salary figure and then calls other people retarded.

here, I did it right now. come at me dude.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ this guy take the time to convert someone's poasted wage on a video game forum to a yearly salary figure and then calls other people retarded.
You don't know that your doubling your hourly wage roughly equates to how much you make annually in thousands of dollars? How is that "taking time to convert"? Just keep posting. You're doing great.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

The only wage/salary statistic that matters is if you make enough to resist the urge to RMT your shit.
Old 04-29-2019, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't know that your doubling your hourly wage roughly equates to how much you make annually in thousands of dollars? How is that "taking time to convert"? Just keep posting. You're doing great.
^this guy reads an hourly wage on a video game forum and mentally converts to annual salary to see how he stacks up.
Old 04-29-2019, 07:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only wage/salary statistic that matters is if you make enough to resist the urge to RMT your shit.
Lol. Ain't that the truth.
Old 04-29-2019, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It's a truly interesting mmo phenomenon that the last people to join the big show are biggest nut swinging sycophants. I've seen it for 20 years.
yup noticed this too lol
Old 04-29-2019, 11:01 PM
Aviak

Whenever I read a post from Mikeo I just imagine tears streaming down his cheeks as he types it.
Old 04-29-2019, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2019, 11:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whenever I read a post from Mikeo I just imagine tears streaming down his cheeks as he types it.
Mikeo is indeed a big crybaby. But I haven't seen him post in a while, what specific post are you referring to?
Closed Thread