Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 03:48 PM
Banned

https://www.centralbanking.com/centr...n-repo-funding

i missed the other $20 trillion in liquidity we *authorized in April. never even had heard of it! Gosh I sure love my special business being infinitely liquid forever!

oops! Wonder what else I missed.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-06-2020 at 04:03 PM..
Old 09-06-2020, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could work on your delivery and become a successful podcaster like Joe Rogan. Your assistant could hit the buttons for you, or I guess you already have some sort of claw-pointer to touch things with, you could use that to turn the gain up and down. You could be a journalist of sorts and then get this thread back on point. I mean of course your idea would be better I'm just giving you a little push.

Look, I like your avatar so you're probably swell so I don't want to make you upset too much because then you'll change it to some Mario-derivative, but I would like to gingerly mention that pointing out that you can't work because of the system and then in the next sentence claiming to be an industrious genius kinda undercuts every point you make.
Don't you understand who Joe Rogan had to appeal to? Didn't you watch what he had to do? It's really easy to win by those means. In fact I've done it, become rich, cavorted with billionaires, gotten bored of the awful sex and returned to Earth and loving people. They -- the few rich and millions of hangers-on, of whom i was the highest status in the circles for my age grp (young hot too smart girl) -- were all disgusting, shallow weirdos. They threw little emotional knives at each other constantly like a high school. We would invite people over and they would disrespect my guy right there in his own home and he would pretend he didn't notice. Eventually I had reciprocal demands of my "husband" and the mirage vanished and the door closed. Just like high-end employment.

I had already addressed this before you wrote this trash. You don't win by joining them. It's not working that way anymore. Wake up.

And why do you assume I'm not trying, anyway? Why do you compare your life to mine? I have had about 3 fully-alert hours a day through my highest-achieving years. You literally cannot comprehend my frame of reference. But the truth is you still aren't punching down. God laughs from above when you dare to compare our achievements.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-06-2020 at 04:18 PM..
Old 09-06-2020, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This about oral hygiene products. Tooth pastes contain abrasive powders such as coal dust.
colgate christ.
Old 09-06-2020, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having acquired your goat, specifically, and intending to keep it.

wHErE's ThE tRanSFer?

These five provisions that help the well-heeled will cost the Treasury — which is to say, U.S. taxpayers — an estimated $257.95 billion for the 2020 calendar year.
  • Eliminating Required Distributions From Retirement Accounts: $11.72 billion
  • Charitable Deductions: $4.83 billion
  • Pass-Through Entities: $140.61 billion
  • Corporate Interest Deductions: $12.09 billion
  • Corporate Loss Treatment: $88.70 billion

Real waifus don't let their husbands watch Jimmy Dore.
nonsequitur. i addressed why already, since you telegraphed this. yes they are loans, you child. it is difficult to pin down the true expense of the loans. it is NOT 250bn; you are a retard if this data has convinced you of that. You cannot buy aristocracy for your entire family for $250bn. It costs a lot more than that. too bad u cant change tacks like me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i like Dylan Ratigan.

What does it cost to have infinite liquidity backstopping your family's status as hegemon? Unnatural stratification. A twisting of the economy into something ineffecient. People without medicine. People enslaved in prisons. People dead-stupid. Blood.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-06-2020 at 04:21 PM..
Old 09-06-2020, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
colgate christ.
Thanks Coal gate.

Now my mouth is clean.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
colgate christ.
without leather attire who else would love me
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-06-2020 at 04:53 PM..
Old 09-06-2020, 04:56 PM
Banned

all i want is a nice solid floor of entitlements for every American citizen

companies compete and stratify around vacuuming up those entitlements

a world which works for you and the predators...and the rare creators. Beats dying in arms.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nonsequitur. i addressed why already, since you telegraphed this. yes they are loans, you child. it is difficult to pin down the true expense of the loans. it is NOT 250bn; you are a retard if this data has convinced you of that. You cannot buy aristocracy for your entire family for $250bn. It costs a lot more than that. too bad u cant change tacks like me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well yeah if you change your argument to my argument and agree with me, I guess I did get owned pretty hard.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:49 PM
Banned

you never make an argument ever so i know that's a troll post
Old 09-06-2020, 05:57 PM
Banned

https://apnews.com/6839bc681e86b773f26ba1c17fb43d58
Closed Thread