Old 09-18-2021, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-18-2021, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I've finally figured out why I like this forum so much; it's like the internet's very last refuge of a messageboard infested with INT-X's bickering and memeing creatively with each other, like a Grand Budapesque snapshot of retarded Vienna at the dawn of WWI.

Truly the World of Yesterday*

*read it if u havent
We’re all old fucking millennials hanging out on old fashioned Internet forums lol 😂
Old 09-18-2021, 08:54 AM
Banned

A crude interpretation:

The ego
The personal unconscious
The collective unconscious

the persona: what we want the world to see - what gets through the filter - past the egos
the shadow: Id -ish, sex drive, desires, fears, needs mostly repressed ones not collectively acknowledged
The Anima or Animus: physiologic, biological drive that makes us male and female or gendered or w/e do we want to nurture? do we want to protect?
The Selfeverything working toghether, including what we fail to filter, including the group conciousness or group ego

------

mostly he used these principles to describe characters:

The father: Authority figure; stern; powerful
The mother: Nurturing; comforting
The child: Longing for innocence; rebirth; salvation
The wise old man: Guidance; knowledge; wisdom
The hero: Champion; defender; rescuer
The maiden: Innocence; desire; purity
The trickster: Deceiver; liar; trouble-maker

and those have been extrapolated further as different groups have different characters and mythologies

mythology and culture heavily effects our ego through the superego (even if you rebell and resist against it creating your own mythos or a new superego and collective (althiesm)) --- isms

---

so there are in theory an infinate number of archetypes and they all represent aspects of ourselves and we mirror them through our psyche rather than us being completely disconnected from our environment we are constantly always seeking to build and create a character and fulfill some niche and we construct this based on - our instincts - environment - society - and repressed desires

i think the big deal was he realized even the stuff we deny and repress has a large factor in shaping who we are and it's a more intellectual way in looking at who a person is and who they could be tho to get down into brass tacks i suggest you read up on it:

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-ar...etypes-2795439

or grab one of his books

Big caveat:

it was meant to be a tool and another mirror in the room with the psychologist not anything written in stone. I am not a "Joker" i just have a joker archetype + innocent child + wise old man, I present the wise old man on the surface to the world - many more archetypes influence me like the MOTHER

i feel like the test is pretty damn accurate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it will and should change overtime as you develop and understand yourself

I used to be the wizard and black knight archetypes - MANY years ago.

my communication style is this so i apologize u should completely disregard what i say, correct me, and research it for yourself,

I'm buying a book about Jungs beliefs in the superego stuff or something i forget the name i have to go get it and read it because i'm a dumb dumb and it will take a few years for it to absorb thru osmosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Babysavers 2099

babysaver is just another archetype lewl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

admitting that babysaver is in the room with you is the first step towards enlightenment or becoming the ultimate babysaver

or baby sitter!

----

thats why listed all the matches because they all have some relevance

Hero
Strong and perseverant with boundless ambition.

Great Father
A keeper of order and sanity in a chaotic world.

yep they are in there and are also components of that shadowknight persona

i think that the evil persona authoritarian i used to eminate was because i was supressing my empathy and female egos and stuff

it is great father now because that is somewhat tempered AND i'm no longer ruled by the shadow or repression, suppression (shadow archethypes!), hero is right on the harry edge of insanity and 'neccessity', i would suggest anyone with those archetypes have a lot of living to do

TLDR: it's probably too complex for most ppl and it is or was the bleeding edge of philosphy or was sans the holography
Last edited by starkind; 09-18-2021 at 09:15 AM..
Old 09-18-2021, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A crude interpretation:

The ego
The personal unconscious
The collective unconscious

the persona: what we want the world to see - what gets through the filter - past the egos
the shadow: Id -ish, sex drive, desires, fears, needs mostly repressed ones not collectively acknowledged
The Anima or Animus: physiologic, biological drive that makes us male and female or gendered or w/e do we want to nurture? do we want to protect?
The Selfeverything working toghether, including what we fail to filter, including the group conciousness or group ego

------

mostly he used these principles to describe characters:

The father: Authority figure; stern; powerful
The mother: Nurturing; comforting
The child: Longing for innocence; rebirth; salvation
The wise old man: Guidance; knowledge; wisdom
The hero: Champion; defender; rescuer
The maiden: Innocence; desire; purity
The trickster: Deceiver; liar; trouble-maker

and those have been extrapolated further as different groups have different characters and mythologies

mythology and culture heavily effects our ego through the superego (even if you rebell and resist against it creating your own mythos or a new superego and collective (althiesm)) --- isms

---

so there are in theory an infinate number of archetypes and they all represent aspects of ourselves and we mirror them through our psyche rather than us being completely disconnected from our environment we are constantly always seeking to build and create a character and fulfill some niche and we construct this based on - our instincts - environment - society - and repressed desires

i think the big deal was he realized even the stuff we deny and repress has a large factor in shaping who we are and it's a more intellectual way in looking at who a person is and who they could be tho to get down into brass tacks i suggest you read up on it:

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-ar...etypes-2795439

or grab one of his books

Big caveat:

it was meant to be a tool and another mirror in the room with the psychologist not anything written in stone. I am not a "Joker" i just have a joker archetype + innocent child + wise old man, I present the wise old man on the surface to the world - many more archetypes influence me like the MOTHER

i feel like the test is pretty damn accurate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it will and should change overtime as you develop and understand yourself

I used to be the wizard and black knight archetypes - MANY years ago.

my communication style is this so i apologize u should completely disregard what i say, correct me, and research it for yourself,

I'm buying a book about Jungs beliefs in the superego stuff or something i forget the name i have to go get it and read it because i'm a dumb dumb and it will take a few years for it to absorb thru osmosis

babysaver is just another archetype lewl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

admitting that babysaver is in the room with you is the first step towards enlightenment or becoming the ultimate babysaver

or baby sitter!

----

thats why listed all the matches because they all have some relevance

Hero
Strong and perseverant with boundless ambition.

Great Father
A keeper of order and sanity in a chaotic world.

yep they are in there and are also components of that shadowknight persona

i think that the evil persona authoritarian i used to eminate was because i was supressing my empathy and female egos and stuff

it is great father now because that is somewhat tempered AND i'm no longer ruled by the shadow or repression, suppression (shadow archethypes!), hero is right on the harry edge of insanity and 'neccessity', i would suggest anyone with those archetypes have a lot of living to do

TLDR: it's probably too complex for most ppl and it is or was the bleeding edge of philosphy or was sans the holography
Ohhh thank you. Feel like I have more questions than answers now lol.

Is there a questionnaire tool to determine what each of your things are?
Old 09-18-2021, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhh thank you. Feel like I have more questions than answers now lol.

Is there a questionnaire tool to determine what each of your things are?
pretty sure this is the one i took

https://www.psychologistworld.com/te...archetype-quiz

i took a much better one a long time ago

i can't promise that the websites don't bias the tests in order to get traffic/money/clients

you don't have to take the same test as me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's all about how u interpret the results IMO and for that u have to understand them

liek u gotta know how to read the leaves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by starkind; 09-18-2021 at 11:10 AM..
Old 09-18-2021, 11:10 AM
Banned

My political compass = the will of God Almighty
Old 09-18-2021, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came in second place in the fifth grade spelling bee because of a hyper competitive German immigrant single mom signalling to her son!!!!
I got smoked IMMEDIATELY at county. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-18-2021, 11:35 AM
Banned

Old 09-18-2021, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've apparently never heard of the overton window?

Here's what I think:

-Gays should be able to get married.
-Women should be able to get abortions in the first trimester.
-We shouldn't pre-judge any human being on the basis of their skin color.
-You should be free to say anything you want, provided you aren't directly calling for violence against anyone else.

Oh no I'm right wing!
This is basically me as well, so politically I am an alt-right fascist

One thing to add: I believe in prioritizing the needs of American citizens (of all races) above those of the citizens of other countries, which makes me a raging Xenophobe in addition to being an alt-right fascist

Astrological sign is cancer, which actually fits me well. Like the crab I tend to hunker down. I’m not very adventurous (very rarely travel), and am content to just settle in one spot and not take big risks

Alignment: lawful evil (conservative and all…)

I’ll do the personality score and political alignment chart later but already know when it comes to personality tests that I don’t completely fit into the provided answers they give, so neither might be all that accurate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 314A8574-0F17-4401-AA86-D8ACDBFBEB88.jpg (22.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 09-18-2021, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty sure this is the one i took

https://www.psychologistworld.com/te...archetype-quiz

i took a much better one a long time ago

i can't promise that the websites don't bias the tests in order to get traffic/money/clients

you don't have to take the same test as me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

it's all about how u interpret the results IMO and for that u have to understand them

liek u gotta know how to read the leaves [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got great father for the self and joker for the persona. This must mean that I’m here to keep you damn kids in line and have a great time doing it! 😂