Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Project Manager

Default Patch Notes, Saturday June 5, 2010

Code
  • Haynar: All zone arenas are now open for PVP!
  • Haynar: Fix for bard song interrupts
  • Haynar: Enchanter pets will now dual wield.
  • Haynar: Bard and Shaman bind sight songs/spells should now function normally.
  • Haynar: Fix for recent item charges not displaying correctly
Content
  • Nilbog: a mystic voice will no longer attack you, in Tox forest.
  • Nilbog: befallen will now be 19 min respawn, except for Gynok/ph at 16 minutes, and skeleton Llrod at 7 minutes
  • Nilbog: Gynok Moltor will now have different placeholders
  • Nilbog: Gynok/ph shout and aggro message fixed
  • Nilbog: sturdy skeletons will no longer spawn in befallen. They have been replaced with large skeletons
  • Nilbog: Rat ear pie made using Giant rat ears will now only require 1 ear
  • Nilbog: Spell: Minor Conjuration Fire is no longer purchasable.
  • Nilbog: greater ice bones will now proc IceBoneFrostBurst
  • Nilbog: Dorlita Splitshield has returned to Kaladim.
  • Nilbog: Fixed the combine for Halas Heater.
  • Nilbog: Karg Icebear will no longer give faction hits when killed.
  • Nilbog: lionesses will no longer see through invisibility
  • Nilbog: Fire drakes can now drop putrid bile
  • Nilbog: Lava Basilisks may now drop basilisk eyestalks
  • Nilbog: Grave Mold, Amanita Phalloidae, and Darkbone Marrow will now drop correctly
  • Nilbog: Black Henbane and Death Caps will now drop correctly
  • Nilbog: giant spiders of north ro have been replaced with dune tarantulas
  • Nilbog: Marv Orilis will no longer spawn.
  • Nilbog: Jakom Herolon, Vun Winstone, Trancil Clearpond, and Monia Oakstone loot corrected. Increased their max hit to 92, and polished up their factions.
  • Nilbog: Crusader Swiftmoon will now have the proper faction. Upon being summoned, he will also path from the lesser faydark to the quest npc.
  • Nilbog: Scythe beetles and borer beetles will no longer spawn in West Commons.
  • Nilbog: Created unique clockwork scrubber #628.
  • Nilbog: Created quest Rat Patrol.
  • Nilbog: Created quest Gnome Take
  • Nilbog: High level research components will drop again. We mean it this time.
  • Nilbog: 2 of the wanderers on the East side of the Plane of Fear may now be boogeymen or frightfingers. This change was made to ensure the rarity of them both, while providing a chance to have 6 or 7 npcs, instead of 5.
  • Nilbog: Ran Sunfire and Grynn will now spawn independently. They were sharing the same spawn.
  • Secrets: Fixed Joyce's quest to hand out the items when the proper items are turned in.
  • Secrets: Fixed the spirit that spawns for the shaman epic to despawn after 2 minutes. This is a temporary fix and needs more information.
  • Mixxit: Tarn Visilin faction corrected
  • Mixxit: Sultin is no longer on BetaNeutral (TempleSolRo)
  • Mixxit: Reduced the widowmistress's spawnchance a tad
Old 06-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
Secrets: Fixed the spirit that spawns for the shaman epic to despawn after 2 minutes. This is a temporary fix and needs more information.
so why is it even spawning since kunark isnt out yet and i never once saw those in classic. I hunted those mobs that spawn them a lot.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Fire Giant

Because they need more information?

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 06-05-2010, 10:23 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because they need more information?
I am not sure what information they are seeking. The Iksar Broodling should spawn where the corpse spawns of the downed golem. If you don't kill it within 2 minutes, it runs away and despawns (if i remember correctly). If you kill the broodling, it was only like a 6 or 8 minute corpse (whatever the duration for a short decay corpse time). It was not a long duration corpse.

Haynar
Old 06-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Nilbog: Created unique clockwork scrubber #628.
Nilbog: Created quest Rat Patrol.
Nilbog: Created quest Gnome Take
YES! Thank you so much! Yay, Nilbog! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Logging in right now to do these on my dwarf rogue!
Any progress on the Parrying Pick quest? I'll do some more testing, just let me know.
Err... I'll do some more testing regardless. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2010, 02:47 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not sure what information they are seeking. The Iksar Broodling should spawn where the corpse spawns of the downed golem. If you don't kill it within 2 minutes, it runs away and despawns (if i remember correctly). If you kill the broodling, it was only like a 6 or 8 minute corpse (whatever the duration for a short decay corpse time). It was not a long duration corpse.

Haynar
The broodling was originally on a 1 minute respawn timer and would spawn whenever one of the golems wasn't up (can't remember which one). It then got changed sometime in 2001 to pop upon each golem death.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Quote:
Plane of Fear ( Loot and Run ! )
à Kill Iksar Child in Plane of Fear in the little pyramid at LOC ( -630, -360 ). Respawn time is (currently…) 60 seconds and hes level 1 and got about 15HP
Loot : Child`s Tears
Quote:
Iksar Child's Tear

Proceed to the Plane of Fear and slay the Iksar Child.

It is now reported that the Iksar Child is a broodling and that you must kill a Golem (likely Fright) to get the Child to spawn.

TIP: If your guild is not Fear-ready, try to get into any Fear Raid offering your buffing services, perhaps even foregoing looting rights in exchange for dibs on the Tear.
Quote:
Spawn time?
Posted: May 22 2001 11:21am | IP: Logged | Reply to this
Anonymous
User's Journal
Anonymous Score: Decent
I've been looking at hte various web pages regarding this apwn in Fear, and have been recieving various responses. One page says that he is on a 1 minute spawn time, other pages say that he only spawns after the golems have been killed. Anyone have any varification as to which is which? Thank you in advance.
Tant
Old 06-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Was something changed in Permafrost? I don't see Goblin Champion/any gobbys spawning anymore in the first ice giant room.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:05 PM
Aviak

hello. iam sorry to ask this question. i am a noob it seem but iam wondering
what do i have to do to apply these patch. do i have to download something or does these patch are auto applying to the game when i log on.?
Old 06-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziahh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hello. iam sorry to ask this question. i am a noob it seem but iam wondering
what do i have to do to apply these patch. do i have to download something or does these patch are auto applying to the game when i log on.?
The changes are all made server side so you do not need to change anything. The only exception to that is if a Dev specifically mentions changing the spell file.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Has anyone actually gotten Gynok to spawn since the patch? I've camped him for about 8 hours personally with no spawn, and the groups that have been in Befallen when I've been gone have said they never saw him spawn. Just want to make sure I'm not totally wasting my time and that its working as intended (I know he has a slow spawn chance).