Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2020, 06:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe we can make it happen if fear, can be rotated between venerate seal team and black lotus on green then no doubt everyone on blue can come to some agreement
The only thing being rotated on green is trash mobs, since every guild wants to kill that shit for armor drops every eight hours as it repops and that was a clusterfuck. CT/Draco/Nag/Vox are all FTE sockfests.
Old 04-15-2020, 08:12 AM
Kobold

riot sounds mad after winning

must be frustrating to wait in a 160 person line when four people are doing all the work
Old 04-15-2020, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Remember all those FTEs the legend himself delivered during his time in Riot?
Old 04-15-2020, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only thing being rotated on green is trash mobs, since every guild wants to kill that shit for armor drops every eight hours as it repops and that was a clusterfuck. CT/Draco/Nag/Vox are all FTE sockfests.
ah really? well I heard it was rotated /shrug I dont play green to confirm or deny anything just what some friends told me but yeah either way its still being rotated I guess? also I was also told thats the reason plane of hate hasnt been released yet on green cause the guilds cant agree on when to rotate it can you imagine the clusterfuck that is plane of hate day 1 with 300 people in it sounds like alot of fun not really

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 04-15-2020, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah really? well I heard it was rotated /shrug I dont play green to confirm or deny anything just what some friends told me but yeah either way its still being rotated I guess? also I was also told thats the reason plane of hate hasnt been released yet on green cause the guilds cant agree on when to rotate it can you imagine the clusterfuck that is plane of hate day 1 with 300 people in it sounds like alot of fun not really
Serious question. Do you have Torpor?? The last sig you had clearly stated that you did! I am now questioning if you do, and if you are still a badass because of it.

Please we need to know!

P.s. Stop posting you fucking idiot.
Old 04-17-2020, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Denying anyone else pixels /clap
Old 04-17-2020, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostfaction [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Denying anyone else pixels /clap
Sorry you don’t got warder loot. Consider green.
Old 04-18-2020, 12:08 PM
Sarnak

Prog had another 1h yesterday, sorry you didn't get welfare primals
Old 04-18-2020, 12:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
sorry I didnt get warder loot lol
Can we all just take a moment to LOL at that? Cause I sure did
Old 05-18-2020, 12:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot gets to monopolize 95% of raid content and call themselves the good guys because they give kittens/tss a welfare dragon once and awhile. But Guild comes in and takes a few dragons each cycle and everyone's heads explode. Wake up sheep, the wool is over your eyes! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You couldn’t admit this was your goal when you formed, and tried to act offended we would dare think it. Bitching out on guilds that let you join after your garbage pile server bully Zerg finally died, just so you could form a new cool group and steal a couple uncontested fear golems is sad.
Closed Thread