Old 05-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Let her be
#
Dec 07 2000 at 10:03 PM Rating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous
i do not recomend even attemping to mess with tunare, she slautherd me and a guild of 60's.
▲ Page top
Quote:
RE: Let her be
#
Dec 08 2000 at 12:49 AM Rating: Default
Anonymous
Anonymous
from what i hear she summons all other things in the zone to help her so basically you might have to have full spawn break(which means it will prolly have to be more inhabited with players than it is now) before you attempt to attack her.I cannot confirm this but i also read she casts a spell that makes casters unable to cast so better start thinkin of strategies to take her down with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Kobold

better start thinkin guys
Old 05-06-2021, 06:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClephNote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue gets what they deserve for not letting Seal Team liberate your endgame.

I'm sorry? We have enough toxic bullshit on green. Let blue have their day
Old 05-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanquish doesn't cheat on purpose.

True. Training isn't cheating.

I'm sure it's a super hard time of year and nothing will happen over the Tunare exploit you used.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahahaha wtf?

IDK if you are referring to me saying Kabull is probably autistic, (he prolly is) but this comment is hilarious to me for some reason.

Unironically, I suspect there are a higher number of autistic adults who play p99 versus other games. Diagnosed and undiagnosed.
Yeah you or whoever made the autistic jab. I have no idea who anyone is I’m just here to chime in and make silly jokes at people all in good fun. I can’t help myself but chime in on the tasteless stuff as well. I’m not a doctor, but I’d bet my bottom dollar if you went to a psyche doc and told them you play a 30 year old game about goblins and dragons targeted at young adults for 10+ hours a week you’d walk out of that office on the spectrum. I’ve never done it but it’s a thought that’s kept me up an extra 3 minutes before I go to bed.

They don’t understand eq the same way we don’t understand juggalos- we gotta try to grow out of that judging books by their cover shit though, man.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you or whoever made the autistic jab. I have no idea who anyone is I’m just here to chime in and make silly jokes at people all in good fun. I can’t help myself but chime in on the tasteless stuff as well. I’m not a doctor, but I’d bet my bottom dollar if you went to a psyche doc and told them you play a 30 year old game about goblins and dragons targeted at young adults for 10+ hours a week you’d walk out of that office on the spectrum. I’ve never done it but it’s a thought that’s kept me up an extra 3 minutes before I go to bed.

They don’t understand eq the same way we don’t understand juggalos- we gotta try to grow out of that judging books by their cover shit though, man.
Sorry you got autism
Old 05-06-2021, 06:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you got autism
Smooths moves you nerd, did you learn that move on the playground?
Old 05-06-2021, 06:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smooths moves you nerd, did you learn that move on the playground?
Autismspeaks.org
Old 05-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you got autism
Ahh maybe I misinterpreted that? Yeah that would kinda be a bummer if I did. I’m sorry if you have autism also champ.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Autismspeaks.org
Lol damn dude, you’re the bully poser who can’t skate I was talking about earlier lol.