Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 04:45 PM
Kobold

mhm.
Old 06-29-2021, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

So has there been a staff ruling yet over this 10 page elf allegation?

If not I implore the staff to ban both entities so this is not the new normal. If Green gets dumped back into the toxic avenger's nest... I cant do that again... please
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 06-29-2021, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no staff rulings on Blue.
The GMs are all busy beta testing the Taupe server rule set.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:32 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stuff

You really need help. Please see a mental health professional.
Old 06-30-2021, 12:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are upset that Vulak should not have been conceded, then please take it up with your leadership. The concession didn't come until Vulak was at less than 5% on a Vanquish engage, though, so the concession seems superficial at best, anyway.

Exactly zero evidence was provided until 4 days after the event. The first half dozen or so videos showed ambiguous fault and assist on Riot members.

The two scenarios probably look very similar to anybody without a biased point of view. KRIOT accuses Vanquish of training them on Vanquish engage. Vanquish accuses KRIOT of training them on KRIOT engage. The differences were in the skill level of handling the train and the recovery. Vanquish members immediately camped when told to do so. KRIOT members are audibly told to camp in their videos and did not. KRIOT had a chance after their train to engage and failed. The biggest difference is that Vanquish did not fail on their attempt after the KRIOT train.
Klaxdaxthum trained Vulak's guards and everything at the bottom of the ramp that sociald with it when he stood from FD. Vanquish may or may not have agroed the mobs that were on their camp during Kitten and Riot engage, but for the sake of the potential it was us who agroed the mobs first, we put out a concession before the mob died because Vanquish has petitioned us on mobs they've killed before just on the off chance. If evidence shows it was a cry wolf on the train and it was Vanquish members who agroed those mobs, it would be a punishment to Vanq, not Kittens and Riot.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 06-30-2021, 01:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If not I implore the staff to ban both entities so this is not the new normal. If Green gets dumped back into the toxic avenger's nest... I cant do that again... please
You think the gms respond to blue petitions anymore? Oh you sweet summer child
Old 06-30-2021, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it would be a punishment to Vanq, not Kittens and Riot.
Punishment for what, exactly? Killing the mob after you fucked up? I don't understand why everything deserves a goddamned punishment in the eyes of KRIOT.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-30-2021, 03:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Punishment for what, exactly? Killing the mob after you fucked up? I don't understand why everything deserves a goddamned punishment in the eyes of KRIOT.
For crying wolf. Both in game and in the UN. I don't think you're smart enough to be engaging in these conversations. I'm sure you're a fine person irl but you don't have the mental capacity to keep up when the adults are speaking. Both you and Grumph need to seek professional help.
Old 06-30-2021, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when the adults are speaking
I don't see any on either side.
Old 06-30-2021, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For crying wolf. Both in game and in the UN. I don't think you're smart enough to be engaging in these conversations. I'm sure you're a fine person irl but you don't have the mental capacity to keep up when the adults are speaking. Both you and Grumph need to seek professional help.
So, KRIOT gets to cheat with impunity? Again? All the KT stalls, the Dain lull pull, the Vyemm stall, the train at Lady M, now the train at Vulak, and you want no punishment for KRIOT, but Vanquish deserves punishment for pointing it out?

Your double standard is showing.

There needs to be a punishment for crying wolf when you were actually at fault and already conceded on the mob but you're still pushing the issue.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Closed Thread