Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 07-10-2022, 12:19 AM
Large Rat

Default NK Crag Spider Poison

I'm leveling my Druid off crag spiders in North Karana (I know, super unique idea), and on the rare occasion I get poisoned by a spider I am unable to remove it with cure poison.

The spell states that it cures "minor poison". Does that mean Crag Spider poison is not a minor poison?
Old 07-10-2022, 01:13 AM
Orc

The poison they proc has a counter of 3 (I think), but cure poison only takes off 1 counter. This means you have to cast cure poison 3 times to get it off.
Old 08-01-2022, 10:29 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah poison and disease is weird in that it has spell components that do some funny things. The counter is an internal register for the debuff that when you remove them all, the debuff is completely lost, but taking off portions of it doesn't make the dot have any less strength [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's also one of the reasons when you put poisons and diseases on other mobs they carry such a high aggro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] The counter spell component counts as its own debuff on aggro table
Old 08-16-2022, 12:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleckrance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm leveling my Druid off crag spiders in North Karana (I know, super unique idea), and on the rare occasion I get poisoned by a spider I am unable to remove it with cure poison.

The spell states that it cures "minor poison". Does that mean Crag Spider poison is not a minor poison?
Nothin minor about that poison, that shit shreds at that level.