Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-18-2022, 05:27 PM
Skeleton

Default <Kingdom> is Recruiting!

Hark, I hear the call to adventure….
<Kingdom> on P99 Green is looking for brave adventurers seeking to explore the vast landscape of Norrath in search of glory, honor, and the spoils of battle. Do you want to see the gods and dragons of Norrath fall at your feet? All playtimes are welcome as the Kingdom never sleeps! We offer a rank based looting system that allows mains and alts alike to enjoy bidding rights on even the most desirable items. Because the Kingdom is diligently engaged in tracking and securing the most coveted targets in Norrath, achieving 10% raid attendance is easily attainable for all…. not to mention securing your access to an elite loot table.

And if you are interested in going on an EPIC quest, we are committed to helping you attain the powerful items you seek!

Click to see news of our triumphs. Our recent kills include Tunare, Avatar of War, Sontalak, & many Temple of Veeshan Dragons! Primals are also being obtained in Sleeper's Tomb.

What about the people…
If you are interested in honing your craft as a raider of Norrath or are a raid veteran -- Kingdom is the guild for you! We welcome players of all skill levels. All new recruits of the Kingdom will be given an experienced mentor to guide you through the process of becoming a ranking member. You will find a welcoming, fun and mature community to grow with if these are your goals.

Will you heed the call…
Level 50+ is encouraged but excited adventures level 40+ may inquire. Friends and family are welcome!
Application Process
Policy

Questions? Contact:
Shimmerdark/Stabtastic in game or on Discord @ Shimmerdark#3673
Totie in game or on Discord @ Totie#7649
Sychotica / Baebzilla in game or on Discord @ Sychotica Zylum#3866
Rydag / Memnarch in game or on Discord @ Rydag / Memnarch#8440
Dahlea in game or on Discord @ Dahlea#7348

FOR THE KINGDOM!
Old 06-16-2022, 08:28 PM
Skeleton

Klandicar fears us!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Tunare vs. Tiggo Staredown!

Just an Old Fashioned Crypt Group

Rawwwrrr
Old 06-17-2022, 10:32 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Had me till i saw monthly dues.
Old 06-17-2022, 03:51 PM
Skeleton

Yikes
Old 06-18-2022, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbymck69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That put me off initially, too. I'm super casual so I'm a lower rank only paying 300p/mo (main raider tier is 500). But having paid that, the guild will cover recharging all your raid consumables, which often times will be more than the dues you paid.

I have like a 1% raid attendance, so I actually lose out usually, but it's cheap so I don't really care.
Old 06-18-2022, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Kingdom's a really great guild if you're hardcore.

If you're casual it's still good ... just less good. There's the aforementioned dues, as well as the (expensive) item requirements, but all high-end guilds have those to some extent, not just Kingdom. There's also the fact that you have to pay hundreds of DKP for a Sleeper's key when all the hardcore people got them loot council-ed for free (sadly that's a uniquely Kingdom thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

But none of that is insurmountable, and it's still a guild (the only?) where you can see top-end raids and get top-end loot as a casual ... you just have to accept that the guild is run by/for the hardcore people.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-18-2022 at 10:18 AM..
Old 06-19-2022, 04:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes
you're literally a shitter warmbody in your guild bro
Old 06-19-2022, 04:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kingdom's a really great guild if you're hardcore.

If you're casual it's still good ... just less good. There's the aforementioned dues, as well as the (expensive) item requirements, but all high-end guilds have those to some extent, not just Kingdom. There's also the fact that you have to pay hundreds of DKP for a Sleeper's key when all the hardcore people got them loot council-ed for free (sadly that's a uniquely Kingdom thing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]).

But none of that is insurmountable, and it's still a guild (the only?) where you can see top-end raids and get top-end loot as a casual ... you just have to accept that the guild is run by/for the hardcore people.
That is not entirely true. I have a 30-40 percent RA and play super casually. I still get

ton of mid tier loot without putting too much effort. kingdom is a great guild for anyone

if they want to experience endgame raiding on p99 without the stress of game over

life
Old 06-19-2022, 04:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbymck69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dues that will be spent on unlimited recharges every month, cheap 2.5k tov melee bind,

etc

every raiding focused guild does dues. raiding is expensive
Old 06-19-2022, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dues that will be spent on unlimited recharges every month, cheap 2.5k tov melee bind,

etc

every raiding focused guild does dues. raiding is expensive
I guess it depends on how you define dues. Safe Space doesn’t have any regular fee or anything like that really, but does charge a (small) fee for things like wort pot recharges, although melee ToV binds are free. During “fundraising” periods, a small pool of items have minimum bids that, if no one beats, sends to item to the guild bank.

But to the point: Kingdom is a great guild full great people. Think of the dues this way: they’re much, much lower than what you’ll make selling your old gear after you get badass upgrades.
Last edited by jadier; 06-19-2022 at 10:07 AM..