Fire Giant

Exclamation I will just leave this here

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

----------------------------------
[center]
Old 06-24-2022, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

If this is real the characters on mars are like the characters in everquest.

This totally how a ghouls door would look like to his little ghoul house, and he'd be lookn at you with his little ghoul eyes while you drive around in his front yard area.

Old 06-25-2022, 04:41 AM
Planar Protector

I still think one of the most insane things about OUR LIVES is that the entire concept of flying saucers, came from a deep state hoax conspiracy to hide their global dominance higjinx.

The very idea of flying saucer, came from Roswell. The sighting invented the idea of a flying saucer.

Roswell is all but time traveler confirmed to be a goverment psyop to create the hysteria that aliens exist, to hide their crashed spy satalite, and that is fucking insane to me.

Since 1947 the goverment kept all of that a secret, and it influenced every single fascet of our lives, the entire concept of a flying saucer: FAKED BY THE GOV

It's insane to me.

It's super sad too, that all our generations culture was a lie.

But it should really make you think about some of the "economic" conspiracies and secret societies that people talk about because they, very realisticaly, could keep their conspiracies secret if we STILL embrace the idea of a flying saucer 30 years after finding out it was FAKED and very much a conspiracy too!
Old 06-25-2022, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

I don't think US counter-intelligence operations are the whole story when it comes to UFOs. But for a lot of people these topics lead them down a rabbit hole full of so much bullshit that they end up further from the truth than they were going in.

And the politics of conspiracy-theorists can be totally incoherent. Like the Q people are really into the Kennedy assassination, etc. but can you think of anyone less politically-aligned than the Kennedy's and Trump?
Old 06-25-2022, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And the politics of conspiracy-theorists can be totally incoherent. Like the Q people are really into the Kennedy assassination, etc. but can you think of anyone less politically-aligned than the Kennedy's and Trump?
"ask not what your country can do for you"
Old 06-25-2022, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still think one of the most insane things about OUR LIVES is that the entire concept of flying saucers, came from a deep state hoax conspiracy to hide their global dominance higjinx.

The very idea of flying saucer, came from Roswell. The sighting invented the idea of a flying saucer.

Roswell is all but time traveler confirmed to be a goverment psyop to create the hysteria that aliens exist, to hide their crashed spy satalite, and that is fucking insane to me.

Since 1947 the goverment kept all of that a secret, and it influenced every single fascet of our lives, the entire concept of a flying saucer: FAKED BY THE GOV

It's insane to me.

It's super sad too, that all our generations culture was a lie.

But it should really make you think about some of the "economic" conspiracies and secret societies that people talk about because they, very realisticaly, could keep their conspiracies secret if we STILL embrace the idea of a flying saucer 30 years after finding out it was FAKED and very much a conspiracy too!
It's deeper than this and more horrifying than you know. You are correct and yet incorrect.

Roswell was the result of Japan invading US airspace with saucer shaped craft. In Japan the Emperor had a private fleet of saucer shaped craft. These were reserved in tiny number and the craft themselves were cramped and uncomfortable to pilot. Only the most elite and loyal of the men who served the Rising Sun could partake in this programme. To be inducted into the ceremony and acceptance of such a task from the Emperor, the pilots had to CUT OFF their index fingers to show allegiance to the Rising Sun. Additionally the cut off finger served as a security failsafe in case the craft were shot down or taken by the United States. To pilot the craft you had to insert your hands (with the cut off fingers) into sockets for your hands and arms. The middle finger and ring and pinkie fingers controlled the finer movements of the craft and the arms the general turning of the vehicle.

1947 Roswell New Mexico, the United States sighted one of these scouting saucer discs and shot it down. When the army retrieved the craft, out came two bodies that looked grey and small and they had 3 fingers and a thumb. Why was this? Because the Japanese men who piloted this were only permitted to eat DRY ROOTS aboard the craft to sustain themselves. This gave them a malnourished grey skinned appearance and the 3 fingers was due to how the craft was piloted. Additionally the "aliens" being naked was due to HOW DAMN HOT the inside of the flying saucers got and in essence it made little to no sense to wear clothing when piloting these craft. The army allotted one crazy person to take photos of the craft to disseminate false information about the Roswell crash. The entire culture behind UFOs and flying saucers was faked to cover up a secret reconnaissance from the Japanese on the United States.

Additionally from 1947-1963 the United States and the Rising Sun were engaged in a secret war called, "The Disc War" (Not quite like the comic books but the comic books have a funny way of repeating titles or informations from blue and black files..a sort of disclosure if you will in fiction.) . This was a war over shooting down and capturing any Japanese craft which was engineered from alien technology in Japan. It is why Japan was able to militarize with semi modern technology and why they lead in many technologies today. Their tech was mostly old but what tiny bit they had that was from aliens was not. Thus why they engineered helicopters so quickly but kept the plans for them hidden in caves during WW2.

Fastforward to the Battle of Los Angeles and you too have ANOTHER appearance from the Japanese. The United States Coast Guard shot round after round after round of anti-aircraft ammunition at an ENORMOUS UNKNOWN craft that showed up on the coast of LA and they didn't even make a dent in it. The Japanese retreated and the craft was never sighted again.
Last edited by Mazoku; 06-25-2022 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-25-2022, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Only recently have I brushed up my knowledge of Bob Lazar. I don't know if he is lying or not. But the element he was talking about, that turned out to be real is really amazing. If it's a scam, it's an amazing fictional scam. It's an Atom, so large it is right at the edge of stability. And once is become unstable, it shoots off a piece of anti-matter, that could be used for energy.

He also, talks about a device that he couldn't reverse engineer. Which was a giant structure, that has reverse gravity. (I think assuming it's an engine, that uses gravity particles.) Apparently, it is true people are thinking gravity, is not just something from high mass, it also is a sub-atomic particle. My caveman human guess might be something along the lines of, it creates very tiny black holes in the engine. I dunno. /shrugs.

In another subject, I think if aliens were to come, it would be all robotic. It would be cool to comb the solar system for, drones left and abandoned. Like someone finding one of our rovers on Mars, millions of years from now.

Someone recently said, in rebuttal to, "Why don't aliens communicate to us." That, if the aliens are on the other side of the Milkyway, their communication to respond and make sentences, might take thousands of years per response to our question.

Also, if this is the dawning of the age of intelligence, 6 billion years for the first stars, then 6 billion years later for solar systems like our to be made, it could be true that the amount of intelligent life in the galaxy is minimal, and maybe less than a hundred currently.
Last edited by A Knight; 06-25-2022 at 05:17 PM..
Old 06-25-2022, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Default high water marks

Old 06-28-2022, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone got anything? UFO or USA goverment psyop coverup? One means you believe in aliens, the other means you believe in conspiracies.

Old 06-28-2022, 08:06 PM
Banned

I dunno but the first 4 seasons of the x-files were really good, with some great standalone episodes later on like that one where mulder and scully accidentally end up tripping balls in some kind of underground psychedelic plant field.