Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-28-2022, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this is real the characters on mars are like the characters in everquest.

This totally how a ghouls door would look like to his little ghoul house, and he'd be lookn at you with his little ghoul eyes while you drive around in his front yard area.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ghouls in EverQuest DO look a little similar to REAL ghouls. This picture looks nothing like that. Real ghouls have yellow eyes, are seemingly undead and grow claws that are about 1 foot in length. Firearms do not kill them and they move at lightning fast speeds. If you ever encounter one, I suggest you get a flame thrower or pray to God because likely you will die. I have witnessed two in my time and they are terrifying machines of death in the wilderness that typically eat animal corpses but they will and have been known to kill live humans.
Old 06-28-2022, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Hes lookin right at us with them yellow eyes, and his claws are jsut behind that cronendoor.

the door is like a crab, and it grabs all the edges of the wall, see? and he's peeking over it with is dead yellow eyes thinking about running over there in a flash and slashing the lil rover with his 1 foot claws hidden behind the door.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno but the first 4 seasons of the x-files were really good, with some great standalone episodes later on like that one where mulder and scully accidentally end up tripping balls in some kind of underground psychedelic plant field.
Yeah, those were some good episodes. I was also a fan of a lot of the MotW ones. This one's ending was great:

-Mcoy
Old 06-29-2022, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Classic Xfiles?

Fallen Angel

Old 06-29-2022, 08:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic Xfiles?

Fallen Angel

I have poured over the little lore that there is of ghouls and I too have read into "fallen angels" being a plausible reasoning for why ghouls exist and honestly, it doesn't seem to fit. I get that in the past few thousand years that may be what human ancestors thought up as a conclusion, but in my experience it simply does not fit. I have seen both angels and demons and ghouls seem like neither. If anything from what I have read up on, they seem to be crafted servants utilized to protect tombs in Kuwait and Afghanistan.

They later were imported to other parts of the world as protectors of tombs and manors and other places. What is better than a servant you don't have to feed and that cannot be killed? Since those times, they just wander the hillsides looking for small game and stupid humans that get close enough to them to get grabbed. If you want a video game reference other than EverQuest, I would look at ReDeads in Zelda. They are the exact same type of creature..except in Zelda they are slow until they get close to you. In reality they run fast enough to nearly dodge bullets and if you're stupid enough to shoot one, it'll just make it angry.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

the hollow earth theory comes from the 2 million year old hollow mars reality of our forefathers.

prove me wrong!
Old 06-30-2022, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the hollow earth theory comes from the 2 million year old hollow mars reality of our forefathers.

prove me wrong!
Explain volcanism and tectonics.
Old 06-30-2022, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the documentary Godzilla vs. Kong explained this already: tubes
Old 06-30-2022, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
volcanos on mars are smoke stacks and idk about tectonics on mars