Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

Well you've got us, exceptions really don't prove the rule after all.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're pretty well known for being a loon
Only because I bust balls as I make my points, then sit back and laugh at each custom crafted triggering event unfolding while I drop a toldyaso. I have more meltdown threads created in my name than anyone here including you with your 1 liners [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...and counting the mod deleted ones that were just over the top lol.
One day they will name a virus to my dedication, though it'll prolly wipe out the world.

My good chum.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i just don't have the time to debunk everything. We can respectfully disagree, but when I post an article and just say it's false because NYTime or Wall Street Journal posted it , that is just too much.

Did you know The NY Times was the news organization that broke the Hillary Clinton Email story first? Yes they covered both sides of the political spectrum. And I find them more credible than a completely partisan source
That's called digging a fire break. Progressive MSM does it so to control a story, then bend it to their will. At least that is likely what they told you after the fact. All this investigative reporting goes back waaay before even Snowden, and called out as "conspiracy theories" which turn to conspiracy fact while disreputable sources in MSM grab and contain the stories once they start to present a threat to their common interest.

Nah, you outright ignore shit. You now the Savior of the Broke Party and their cries for relief from your progressive-neocon party in their lives? That's how they got in the trouble they are in, they trusted snake oil salesmen that claimed they had their best interest in mind. But really they were nothing but carpetbaggers.
Old 11-20-2016, 07:07 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

weird how the clinton charity wasn't going to be an issue with anyone
Closed Thread