Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Is there GM Favoritism?
Yes 26 59.09%
Burn It Down 18 40.91%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 03:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Prophet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14sec and not one AOE from naggy - mob was halfway inside the wall. I hope Amelinda didn't claim to watch this mockery.
Clearly he wasn't AOEing, we only had everyone but me on the other side of the wall, I was spamming my telescope for no reason whatsoever. Pretty sure Titanuk ran up and died to the AOE while trying to kill me, he can attest to it working.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Banned

whats it called when 2 guilds do the same thing and only 1 of them gets punished for it

maybe the high school drop out can fill in the blank on this one for me hehehehhehehehehehehehehe kiss kisss kissssss
Old 01-12-2012, 04:37 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no conspiracy theory. All I did was take the stories given by Nizzarr and others in this thread and try to show how they were contradictory to what was said in the other thread. You were acting like nothing exploitative or abnormal happened during the Naggy encounters. It was as if the only reason you guys were able to kill him with 17 appropriate-leveled players and no Bard resists was because you were timing your /pet back off and /pet attack commands really well. The fact is that clearly something wasn't working as intended, but you, Reiker and Troriste all neglected to mention this in the thread where you were trying to make Naggy even easier.

To say that it was reported when Naggy wasn't working properly looks absurd to me because when I read that thread, all I see is your guild trying to dance around what was actually wrong with the encounter.

Anyways, I'm open to alternative explanations, I hold no biases, I'm just calling it like I see it.
So why were some people having to summon multiple pets? For the fun of it? Our first failed attempt I think I chained 4 pets before I figured out how to get my pet behind the wall when the AE hit.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:38 AM
Sarnak

But I wasn't at the latest 2 naggies so if that's what you guys are arguing them I'm on a completely different tangent.
Old 01-12-2012, 04:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats it called when 2 guilds do the same thing and only 1 of them gets punished for it

maybe the high school drop out can fill in the blank on this one for me hehehehhehehehehehehehehe kiss kisss kissssss
holo dont have them big plays?
Old 01-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Orc

Can we just get rid of the countless "wipe the server / Burn it down" polls? its only killing the servers, and why leave it open catering to a bunch of dudes who last I heard were supposed to be "doin it big in those new 24 man instances"
Old 01-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

They`re just big kids that lost their toy and want to make sure the other big kids dont get to play with it.

holocaust pre-kindergarden psychology 101.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CWall - If you truly believe there is GM favoritism on this server then I am sad to say you are probably better off elsewhere....

All I can tell you is that I try my hardest to be extremely fair and to make sure everyone is treated the same. Sirken has that same goal as well though he's busy IRL right now.

Rogean doesn't know ANY of the players who play on red so how could there be favoritism on his part?
Amelinda isn't the criminal here bro. Ease up.

Rogean made a mistake. I don't hate the guy and he usually does the right thing. There's no way he would show any favor to someone who was on his MQ naughty list.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bug out mobs and distributed MQ on blue.

Help I'm roooooooted.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amelinda isn't the criminal here bro. Ease up.

Rogean made a mistake. I don't hate the guy and he usually does the right thing. There's no way he would show any favor to someone who was on his MQ naughty list.
Nizzar's whistle isn't clean ????

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread