Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This kind of makes democrats look stupid cus they said he was setting the court up for a coop lol
I have to agree with you. The far left democrats are just as insane as the far right, just in their own special way. But at least this should give them some peace of mind they can still trust in the process. And when we inevitably find ourselves in this situation again, we can refer back to this.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-09-2020, 03:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like all those conservative justices really helped Donny out. Zero dissents in the decision lmao

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/08/polit...den/index.html
You still quote CNN as legit. That's cute.
Old 12-09-2020, 06:14 AM
Planar Protector

lol the complete emotional meltdown is imminent, loving it
Old 12-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still quote CNN as legit. That's cute.
I mean the source on this is irrelevant. Go read the same update on every news outlet. It’s not like this is made up and didn’t happen because CNN is talking about it. It literally is something that happened lol

But as I’m sorry you’re so bitter and salty
Old 12-09-2020, 10:40 AM
Banned

Or they dismissed because they're taking the Texas case and it's the same case so yeah I have no faith anything comes of this but this isn't a "win".
Old 12-09-2020, 10:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean the source on this is irrelevant. Go read the same update on every news outlet. It’s not like this is made up and didn’t happen because CNN is talking about it. It literally is something that happened lol

But as I’m sorry you’re so bitter and salty
Even crackheads tell the truth from time to time.

This is the basic flow of conversation today with a leftie.

Rightie: election fraud is happening but the MSM can't be trusted.
Leftie: well I just asked CNN if CNN is lying to me and CNN says CNN can't lie.
Rightie: surprised pikachu face.
Old 12-09-2020, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

CNN is like exactly good as fuax but they are both terrible, but sometimes pepper their think pieces with some actual facts.

I'm still really super glad I chopped my balls off either way and don't care to speculate on the bathroom wars, think the world is ending and right wringers are legitimately allowed to feel afraid of the end of times. People will clutch to any phobias they can as the water boils further and starts evaporating out of the pot and their anxiety levels reach maximum overload.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Banned

How do you file lawsuits in other states with no standing??? LOLOL
Old 12-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or they dismissed because they're taking the Texas case and it's the same case so yeah I have no faith anything comes of this but this isn't a "win".
That’s not really how SCOTUS works. If cases are exactly the same they aren’t going to shut down the first one just to hear the second one. They’ll hear the first one, issue their order (which they did), and then shut down the second one too based on that precedent.

I am not familiar with each of the pleadings in the Texas case so there may be other issues there that SCOTUS will analyze. But at any rate, they also haven’t “taken” the Texas case. Suit was filed. What will likely happen is SCOTUS will then deny it and shut it down. They don’t “take” the case until they actually agree to do things like oral arguments, further briefs, etc.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:31 PM
Banned

So the people against these suits are against securing our elections. They genuinely believe the only motivation here is for a Trump victory. This showcases once again how the left has a shallow moral foundation.
Closed Thread