Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Default Reign of Thule, Beta ending 05/01..

So, this is by far the biggest server launch I've been a part of.

Rise of Zek, and the TLP's were fun. But I've wanted a teams PvP server for over a decade now, and it's finally here. And it's everything I hoped it would be.

3 Unique Factions:

Good
Evil
Neutral

Each with their own quirks. Evils don't have Paladins, Monks, or Rangers, for example.

The different factions all congregate in their own dungeons and areas, and there is no grouping/communicating/trading between the factions.

It creates a very immersive experience.

Timeline is set to be classic -> Kunark, and then a discussion/decision about Velious. Very unlikely to go past Velious.

https://discord.gg/VPd7cTRp

Above is the discord link to join the server. Instructions on how to get it started are pinned.

As of posting this: 221 RoT Accounts have been created.
Last edited by Dulu; 04-02-2021 at 07:04 PM..
Old 04-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

So like, whats the deal, lots of emu servers is there some simple trick to making your own EQ server now or something? Because if so...
Old 04-02-2021, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So like, whats the deal, lots of emu servers is there some simple trick to making your own EQ server now or something? Because if so...
2 people have died in pvp since you posted this message. Whens last time pvp happened on red? real talk m8
Old 04-03-2021, 07:02 AM
Orc

So totally missed this server for some reason, made a toon, but cant zone out of starting area?
game version?
Old 04-03-2021, 07:54 AM
Orc

disregard im a dumb animal, i had joined rise of zek
Old 04-03-2021, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

I wish anybody here gave a shit about any other new server but we dont. We want a new red server so if you would please stop promoting trashbox servers would be great.

With that being said please let me know when rise of ducks 3.0 comes out. Love making fun of those clowns.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:12 PM
Orc

takin lunch, EQ for me is something i said i would only play if it was a version of Sullon Zek 4 years ago. So of course, I tried this. made a sol ro wiz in qeynos, the DD that comes from birth is listed 1hb and level 255, so I got to learn combat melee style. worse, the level 1 spells are all 5g-1p each, so that makes no sense...moar combat training. the xp is horribad, worse than OG xp levels, and I was playin a human..so decided to reroll after 3 hours and level 2
hafling druid, using the old tried and true delivery quest, made it 1/2way thru level 3 and full leather. Again the level 1 spells are 5g-1p each, but the next levels are in silver range as normal.
Cant train in alot of skills, on both classes, defense offense seem severely nerfed in gain as well. oh well, hopin it gets better, but it's not in the first or second list of servers, so who knows. never saw anyone, though did see an inkie corpse so they exist.
Giving it a shot until april 6th at least. I truly do not like eq2 though, lol.
Old 04-03-2021, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

let me know when you can 2 box.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me know when you can 2 box.
yeah ill pm u on aim in 2026
Old 04-04-2021, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

I believe AIM was instant message if we are being technical.
Closed Thread