Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having a rough day

Biochemistry is not an easy class and I feel like my head is going to explode and my GF

yells at me a lot
Why does your GF yell at you?
Old 09-09-2021, 05:15 AM
Banned

well, Tuna told us already that they "Don't Like Sex" and their version of sex is 8 hour final fantasy marathon. he does this while i guess flexing how young he is like very proudly, im like nooo! actually you are making the same mistakes i did, and like worse for longer for bad reasons. what im getting at is, she is surely fat and hearts will be borken as the yung humans are formed into hardened sexless combat turds. It's a sad tale. I think this is like community college or whatever -- Live-with-your-parents U -- basically high school carrying on into the 20s for kids now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] while 4chan drip turns you lowkey nazi for your real education lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] need to find one of these xoomers with the agency or whatever to give me a defense Xaanka style, cuz I don't get it. but this kid ain't it.

so even on the young man's BEST face, they aint even fu8k78g. im JUST saying. this passive-aggro thread is, i hate to say it, about me yet again! yall are obsessed. cumflict is what I am renaming this dynamic of the immense sexual tension around trans ladies due to processing difficulties which comes out as obsessive negging while the other hand's in the Cryosilk Pantaloons

anyway:
I yell at my husband sometimes but i give him hulkamania privileges around the house for that. He does say he can't always use that because he worries that i will murder him with my CQC, which is based on the actual combat techniques used by the United States Military in their depiction in Metal Gear Solid. He's smarter than me AND wiser so i defer to him on that. But the Ric Flair mode does work when it works.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Practice making that face Tuna, thats my advice. that comes only after a takedown btw
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-09-2021 at 05:45 AM..
Old 09-09-2021, 05:46 AM
Banned

this is now redesignated from a phobe thread to a cumflict thread.

as for why a gf might yell at a bf, i forgot to answer that. answer: 'cuz she hasnt been f****d lately enuf. gosh the day is long.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-09-2021 at 05:52 AM.. Reason: i use ma ny edits to achieve my trademark "annoying" style
Old 09-09-2021, 06:15 AM
Banned

This thread sucks.
Old 09-09-2021, 07:33 AM
Fire Giant

Pro tip for technical college homework - for every textbook, there is a solutions manual for all the book problems with step by step instructions on how to solve them. I'm not saying that you should blindly copy answers out of the manual, but it can be a very useful tool, not only for homework but for test studying as well. Most teachers are lazy and either take problems directly out of the textbook, or modify them just slightly.

Also, make friends and form a study group. If you have 4-5 people working together on the homework it's way more entertaining that sitting by yourself for hours.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, Tuna told us already that they "Don't Like Sex" and their version of sex is 8 hour final fantasy marathon. he does this while i guess flexing how young he is like very proudly, im like nooo! actually you are making the same mistakes i did, and like worse for longer for bad reasons. what im getting at is, she is surely fat and hearts will be borken as the yung humans are formed into hardened sexless combat turds. It's a sad tale. I think this is like community college or whatever -- Live-with-your-parents U -- basically high school carrying on into the 20s for kids now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] while 4chan drip turns you lowkey nazi for your real education lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] need to find one of these xoomers with the agency or whatever to give me a defense Xaanka style, cuz I don't get it. but this kid ain't it.

so even on the young man's BEST face, they aint even fu8k78g. im JUST saying. this passive-aggro thread is, i hate to say it, about me yet again! yall are obsessed. cumflict is what I am renaming this dynamic of the immense sexual tension around trans ladies due to processing difficulties which comes out as obsessive negging while the other hand's in the Cryosilk Pantaloons

anyway:
I yell at my husband sometimes but i give him hulkamania privileges around the house for that. He does say he can't always use that because he worries that i will murder him with my CQC, which is based on the actual combat techniques used by the United States Military in their depiction in Metal Gear Solid. He's smarter than me AND wiser so i defer to him on that. But the Ric Flair mode does work when it works.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Practice making that face Tuna, thats my advice. that comes only after a takedown btw
tldr version:
+1 Tunabros still mean/angry. Triggered about feelings of sexuality just like Cecily so takes it out in psychotic ways on others
Old 09-09-2021, 08:48 AM
Banned

if tunabros survives becoming a female gender they are a hero to me
Old 09-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Banned

yikes

im leaving this thread

already getting nuked by weirdos
Old 09-09-2021, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr version:
+1 Tunabros still mean/angry. Triggered about feelings of sexuality just like Cecily so takes it out in psychotic ways on others
I really don't feel like fighting you anymore.
Closed Thread