Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2021, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
misinformation
Our Star, "the sun" is among the coolest stars the universe has ever made.

You're lookin for blue hypergiants. like 50,000 kelvin.
Old 10-16-2021, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
think ive got the beast cornered in my stomach this morning. well, afternoon, but i slept a looong time because i am starving. oh i told you i killed him? yeah a lot of wishful thinking in something liek this. today, my stomach pump attempts will not dislodge him. I am going inpatient until this is over. we are going to the ER to have flexible laser tubes inserted to zap this MOTHER FUCKER like the surface of the sun. Pray for me for the final victory, and repeat after me my new mantra: iznahtatumah

iznahtatumah
iznahtatumah
iznahtatumah
iznahtatumah

Appropriate for this thread because I am more HEATED than i think i have ever been. I am concerned about graphically threatening to murder incompetent medical staff with firearms in real life and causing myself problems. I did a little role playing where I proposed to a particular back-office CUNT who wasted months of my life in torture flat out refusing to repeat a prior auth attempt (silently) that I asked her to do over and over for MONTHS that how about I come back and put six holes in her chest and it felt WAY too good and absolutely justified, frankly.

At least if I start assaulting personnel they are likely to keep me restrained on premise until something is actually done about this fucking disease which is wasting me to death. Just once in my life I want to shatter the skull of a worthless cunt of a nurse under a big stone fist, like if I transformed into the Hulk but made out of stone.

Anyway stick a fucking fork in me I am done. Can't take water without IV. Oh I'm burning hot alright
Don't be violent plz.

Sorry world is stupid.

Be patient.

Eat liquidz

I didn't get to ranting to see some evil psychiatrist throw you in a dark hole on shitty meds for being rightously justifiably angry and anxious.

Be cool. Be strong. You're strong. And wise. And smarter. And prettier than me on your worst days.
Old 10-16-2021, 11:54 PM
Banned

I didn't get violent but when they tried to shrug me off my reply definitely put the fear of god in and ended talk about sending me home with just a referral. This monstrous hospital won't even let you have a visitor cuz of covid, so be ready to stick up for yourself.

Also I was taking some selfies and realized my elbows have pussies 😂😂 plus a bonus.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20211016_203334706.jpg (94.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20211016_203223099.jpg (95.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20211016_203531579.jpg (96.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20210824_130142067_BURST000_COVER.jpg (89.7 KB, 0 views)
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 10-17-2021 at 12:02 AM..
Old 10-17-2021, 02:39 AM
Banned

I mean this is pure fire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5HSzPuRyI
Old 10-17-2021, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Picture me as a kid, finally getting to the last stage in Mega Man II, and then this music comes on

I was so fucking amped. I was like “let’s fucking go!!”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=

Or, if we want to go further in time, I think the opening song to a mediocre game, Crono Cross, happens to be one of the best opening game music of any game I played (kingdom hearts is up there too though):

Last edited by unsunghero; 10-17-2021 at 12:19 PM..
Old 10-17-2021, 12:23 PM
Banned

Or who can forget the epic Robo the robot theme from Chrono Trigger?? If this doesn’t get you pumped to take on the world, nothing will!

Old 10-17-2021, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Glenn theme tbh.
Old 10-17-2021, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glenn theme tbh.
Abso-froggin-lutely
Old 10-17-2021, 08:48 PM
Banned

Not nearly as good as the ones above, but Secret of Mana was one of the first RPG’s I ever played/beat. I was actually a little freaked out when the music for the second to last boss, the Lich, formerly Thanatos, came on

It was just so out of left field

Old 10-17-2021, 08:59 PM
Banned

Legend of mana has a good opening song too, but part of the appeal for me is nostalgia

Regardless, whoever that singer is, she has a beautiful voice. I know it’s some famous singer, I just forget who

Closed Thread