Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2021, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Jet Skiing
Jinhaihu (literally “Golden Sea Lake”) scenic resort is 15km east of Pinggu county, about 85km from downtown Beijing. With mountains surrounding on three sides of the resort, Jinhaihu is a scenic spot for water activities. Try the Huguang Ta (“Lake View Tower”) and Wanghai Ting (“Sea View Pavilion”) for views of the landscape. The more than 30 possible water actives will keep you keep you cool while having fun. Jet skiing is RMB 18/min, water bicycle RMB 60/hour, zipline RMB 40/person, parasailing RMB 100/person. Entrance RMB 36. Restaurant and hotel onsite. Daily 8am-5.30pm.
Jinhaihu Scenic Resort. Jinhaihu Town, Pinggu District. (6999 3943) 金海湖旅游区, 平谷区金海湖镇金海湖风景区
Drive: Airport Express – Shunping high way – Pinggu. Bus: Take 918 from Dongzhimen to Pinggu County. Then take 918zhi or 29 to Jinhaihu.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or am I not allowed to say that? I hear even compliments are offensive if they are race stereotypes nowadays
Stay the course my friend, from my perspective as a Korean, asian folks are basically immune to racism. Like honestly we really don't care. Ching Chong Chink Chwong!

in 2021 racism is a myth being perpetuated for votes. the left would have you believe we still live in the jim crow south era. Its all a fuckin' game to them. Truth of the matter is there has never at any point in the history of this country, been less racism. We would be at 100% racial harmony without the democrat party. They go find like the 9 actual racists in the USA and put them on the news going OMG WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

if you believe the US is some racist hellhole, go down south and ask ANY brown person desperately trying to illegally cross our border what they think about it

then come see me for the punch in the face you deserve for being a sheep who never had an independent thought.
Old 10-22-2021, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay the course my friend, from my perspective as a Korean, asian folks are basically immune to racism. Like honestly we really don't care. Ching Chong Chink Chwong!

in 2021 racism is a myth being perpetuated for votes. the left would have you believe we still live in the jim crow south era. Its all a fuckin' game to them. Truth of the matter is there has never at any point in the history of this country, been less racism. We would be at 100% racial harmony without the democrat party. They go find like the 9 actual racists in the USA and put them on the news going OMG WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

if you believe the US is some racist hellhole, go down south and ask ANY brown person desperately trying to illegally cross our border what they think about it

then come see me for the punch in the face you deserve for being a sheep who never had an independent thought.
I wonder what these hypothetical "browns" you posit would think about being denied entry based on their skin color(a.k.a. Republican policy).
Old 10-23-2021, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what these hypothetical "browns" you posit would think about being denied entry based on their skin color(a.k.a. Republican policy).
Hypothetical "Browns"? your democrat party uses that term to describe hispanics. And like I said, which you ignored, (in a pathetic attempt to bait me) is that they are pouring across the border in droves, you know, because they think the US is a racist hellhole.

Skin color is neither here nor there, nobody is holding a gate going, "ok white guy pass, brown guy turn around" The issue at hand is ILLEGAL immigration. you know, like illegal stealing, illegal murder i.e. things contrary to U.S. law.

Yeah our immigration system is utter trash. Someone explain to me why naturalization takes like 7 years.

My grandparents had to deal with that shit, but their naturalization cases were expedited due to their assistance to the U.S. army during the korean war. So it was alot easier for them to obtain citizenship.

Illegal immigration is a problem in my mind. Immigration Law Reform is badly needed. Thats the conversation we should be having on capital hill.

It's got nothing to do with republicans per se, they are just the last of anyone to say, "Hey uhh this is against our nations laws"

If 20,000 British people were illegally crossing the border each month, we'd have something to say about that too.

However, if someone pursues legal avenues of US immigration, I am happy to welcome you as my American brother or sister, the same as my family was welcomed in the '50s.
Last edited by Trexller; 10-23-2021 at 12:12 AM..
Old 10-23-2021, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah our immigration system is utter trash. Someone explain to me why naturalization takes like 7 years.

My grandparents had to deal with that shit, but their naturalization cases were expedited due to their assistance to the U.S. army during the korean war. So it was alot easier for them to obtain citizenship.

Illegal immigration is a problem in my mind. Immigration Law Reform is badly needed. Thats the conversation we should be having on capital hill.

It's got nothing to do with republicans per se, they are just the last of anyone to say, "Hey uhh this is against our nations laws"

If 20,000 British people were illegally crossing the border each month, we'd have something to say about that too.

However, if someone pursues legal avenues of US immigration, I am happy to welcome you as my American brother or sister, the same as my family was welcomed in the '50s.
You've got a good spirit but asylum seeking is one of the legal avenues. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2021, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've got a good spirit but asylum seeking is one of the legal avenues. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah international law dictates asylum seekers should seek their asylum in the first country of haven

so if you're fleeing bad guys in guatemala, then your first haven is mexico

international refugee law: begger's can't be choosers. stay in mexico while we process your applications. Oh also here's millions in aid for you, while you chill in mexico.

again, immigration reform is the name of the game here.

write your congressman! he's not gonna read it, but an aide will add your concern to their lists of statistics.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
yeah international law dictates asylum seekers should seek their asylum in the first country of haven

so if you're fleeing bad guys in guatemala, then your first haven is mexico

international refugee law: begger's can't be choosers. stay in mexico while we process your applications. Oh also here's millions in aid for you, while you chill in mexico.

again, immigration reform is the name of the game here.

write your congressman! he's not gonna read it, but an aide will add your concern to their lists of statistics.
First safe country. Mexico is well-known for its large number of bad hombres.

TROMP
Old 10-23-2021, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
First safe country. Mexico is well-known for its large number of bad hombres.

TROMP
damnit i knew i needed to ib4 that, i had the audacity to think to myself, "no they'll understand"

bad ppl everywhere, surprise.

if you're seeking asylum here, you're good, but they can get you here too.

also if theres a guatemalan dude who pissed off people in guatemala and mexico, i mean cmon, that didnt happen by itself.
Old 10-23-2021, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While we were riding our Jet Skis, the Chinese got stronger. Jet skis make societies weak. Chinese never had Jet Skis and it made them stronger.
China is a paper tiger and weak. Quit believing the hype.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hypothetical "Browns"? your democrat party uses that term to describe hispanics. And like I said, which you ignored, (in a pathetic attempt to bait me) is that they are pouring across the border in droves, you know, because they think the US is a racist hellhole.

Skin color is neither here nor there, nobody is holding a gate going, "ok white guy pass, brown guy turn around" The issue at hand is ILLEGAL immigration. you know, like illegal stealing, illegal murder i.e. things contrary to U.S. law.

Friend from Doncaster (NE England) / Hong Kong had a stern word with me over using the word ‘Oriental’ (equating it roughly to the word beginning with ‘n’ which rhymes with ‘bigger’ or the contracted version of ‘Pakistani’). I’ve since migrated from using it as I hadn’t realised anyone considered it a slur. Any idea if this is a widely known/held objection? My apologies for repeating it here btw I just wanted to be explicit / clear as to the word in question.
Closed Thread