Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2021, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Refrigeration aka "ac repairmen" is the definition of jack of all trades, it is all encompassing.. If you have 3-4 years in refrigeration then you are basically an electrician, a plumber, a carpenter, a roofer.. They have regulated it a little too much because of how sensitive the roofing/electical part can be but a ticketed refrigeration person is doing an easy $80/hr, x2 if you are a ticketed roofer/electrician as well. It is one of the oldest trades and most respected. A lot of the army/navy in WW1,2 were taught refrigeration because of how pivotal it is to our survival.. If a truck says Hvac, ductless, ducting on it then its refrigeration.. its all refrigeration, I can't think of anything in a grocery store that isn't a job that the refrigeration trade doesn't handle, even shelving. Also, look into a ductless system if you are still using base boards..

Not to mention gas the amount of gas experience you get with refrigeration will have you sitting around $300/hr at some oil rig if you play your cards right. The electrical side, soldering and micro soldering broken boards is what I like, fixing water damaged boards.. that was a natural progression into micro soldering phones and recovering data which is the big bux.

I like rossanne and she should have never lost her show, but there is a point where someone who is constantly political needs to just shut the fuck up, especially when half the cast you work with are gay and/or heavily left. I wouldn't doubt she was "trapped" into losing that show, but alas.. Shes still a Karen.
I think I may have water damage to my baseboards, but doesn’t seem to be mold. AZ is a pretty dry climate and that is the guest bath, it’s rarely used

For 2 years I had my cousin and his 3yr old daughter living with me and using that bathroom. And I remember the little kid was a machine, playing outside in the summer mid day like 110 out. I didn’t have a pool so she’s take breaks where she came in and took baths, and as I passed in the hall I’d hear her splashing around doing her make believe shit. I assumed my cousin took care of it because the floors weren’t visibly wet, but clearly not that well

I didn’t notice until you mentioned it because I guess I really never focus on those, although I vacuum and mop regularly
Old 10-24-2021, 10:16 PM
Banned

"I like roseanne, but also I don't like her." Okay.

She misspoke once. Off with her head! Screw her 30 years of comedy genius and contributions to the art. Screw all that, she said a naughty thing by accident, what a witch! Burn the witch!
Old 10-24-2021, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

She misspoke once. Off with her head! Screw her 30 years of comedy genius and contributions to the art. Screw all that, she said a naughty thing by accident, what a witch! Burn the witch!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-24-2021, 10:30 PM
Fire Giant

I don't call them base boards because that is what I call those old garbage heaters that everyone still uses.. Just gigantic heat sinks that wastes a ton of energy, a ductless can be as cheap as $600, used can be free.. the installation is the hard part but only because you need to know how to use refrigerant, but most come already with the refrigerant, so you just need the proper tools to cut the pipes, fit the pipes and check suction pressure with gauges... but it saves you thousands in the winter/summer over time even if you have to get a refrigeration guy in.

Trim is cheap as balls, just gotta cut it with a table saw but ya if you remove that trim and bleach it should be fine. All houses have moisture in the walls, especially in the bathrooms so I usually remove mine every season cycle. The bottom of the drywall is always left open to allow the house to breathe.. If you got a good thin pry bar you can just remove the trim and keep nails on the trim then just clean the trim with a bit of bleach and water, dry then lightly hammer the trim back in same holes with a soft hammer or your palm. It can be kinda hard to get it tight and flush though so id just bleach the top bit and wait to see if it comes up again. Might be worth removing the trim to check though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Ya well I didn't say off with her head. So whose over dramatizing really? Shes just a bit of a bitch.
Old 10-24-2021, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Pretty sure Alex Jones is Bill Hicks

I could be wrong tho
Old 10-24-2021, 11:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya well I didn't say off with her head. So whose over dramatizing really? Shes just a bit of a bitch.
Oh she's definitely a bit of a bitch, that's why she's funny!
Old 10-24-2021, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't call them base boards because that is what I call those old garbage heaters that everyone still uses.. Just gigantic heat sinks that wastes a ton of energy, a ductless can be as cheap as $600, used can be free.. the installation is the hard part but only because you need to know how to use refrigerant, but most come already with the refrigerant, so you just need the proper tools to cut the pipes, fit the pipes and check suction pressure with gauges... but it saves you thousands in the winter/summer over time even if you have to get a refrigeration guy in.

Trim is cheap as balls, just gotta cut it with a table saw but ya if you remove that trim and bleach it should be fine. All houses have moisture in the walls, especially in the bathrooms so I usually remove mine every season cycle. The bottom of the drywall is always left open to allow the house to breathe.. If you got a good thin pry bar you can just remove the trim and keep nails on the trim then just clean the trim with a bit of bleach and water, dry then lightly hammer the trim back in same holes with a soft hammer or your palm. It can be kinda hard to get it tight and flush though so id just bleach the top bit and wait to see if it comes up again. Might be worth removing the trim to check though.

Don’t have any bleach atm, but cleaned the area up to get a better idea what I’m dealing with

It seems from the first pic it’s just the paint gone from the board. The drywall board ends there and when I feel around it and around the darkened area, it’s just wood no mold residue

But the second pic it seems the sealant at the top of the trim has frayed. Doesn’t seem to be mold underneath, hope int to salvage the current trim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg E882BA07-4B94-4C68-9F45-1471E5140EE2.jpg (21.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 43FA19BF-17C1-46ED-B1F4-2CB933D864B3.jpg (21.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-25-2021, 02:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
but there is a point where someone who is constantly political needs to just shut the fuck up
Sig worthy quote
Old 10-25-2021, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey hi bud wb

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-25-2021, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

what destroyed comedy?

liberals.

thread closed.

fuck off.
Closed Thread