Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-24-2021, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
750k deaths, and the GOP still doesn't care.
They droppin like flies under Old Dude
Old 10-24-2021, 10:46 PM
Fire Giant

Got my second booster a week ago and honestly feel a whole lot better in public now. They just need to force this vaccine on the public now(yes children). 40 million people dead and people don't want to take a vaccine and keep your community safe?

If you don't want the vaccine, take your ass to China where they made it.
Old 10-24-2021, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got my second booster a week ago and honestly feel a whole lot better in public now. They just need to force this vaccine on the public now(yes children). 40 million people dead and people don't want to take a vaccine and keep your community safe?

I dunno man

Seems like you'd feel more at home in China

Just sayin
Old 10-24-2021, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They haven't done mandates yet and they're not gonna.

🇺🇲
Old 10-25-2021, 06:16 AM
Banned

CRUEL' TESTING Fauci under fire for ‘puppy experiments that saw beagles locked in cage with hungry sandflies that would eat them ALIVE’

Couldn't we have picked someone else to lionize as the hero of the covid crisis? Did anyone know a god damn thing about this guy before they started puffing this guy up as some kind of savior.

I think he just signed the dotted line without thinking about it personally. He strikes me a lazy face guy for the cameras that barely knows whats going on in his own field of interest.

That or hes evil.
Old 10-25-2021, 08:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't we have picked someone else to lionize as the hero of the covid crisis? Did anyone know a god damn thing about this guy before they started puffing this guy up as some kind of savior.
Well yeah I mean why in the living fuck are we paying any attention to this guy at all? He's a figurehead!

Science isn't done that way. Politics are.

Like "they" picked this guy to be the voice of Covid Struggle. Why? Because we need a father like goddamn children? He's a bureaucrat. His doctor and science days are long behind him, he's all about glad-handing and grant money now. Of course he's tied to gain of function research and having puppies eaten by flies or whatever; it's what bureaucrats who want to expand their power and join the elite circle-jerk do.

This is another useless media creation. Oh the stupid people they need to focus on someone, let's trot this idiot out. Masks on! Masks off! Masks on! Booster! Masks off! Booster! Masks on!...watch him dance in front of the cameras while the real stuff happens out of the way and it's good because that stuff is complex and we're all fucking simpletons now. Here's your bland porridge and a dancing monkey.

edit; i wouldn't say he's evil, but i def think he lacks a moral sense. it doesn't surprise me that hes a scientist and a bureaucrat, both professions that often stray from what is right.
Last edited by BlackBellamy; 10-25-2021 at 08:33 AM..
Old 10-25-2021, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

wtf is going on here ? looks like nervous system degeneration to me, but hey, I'm not one of these magical "scientists"
Someone needs to photoshop a pair of joysticks in his hands. Speach bubble saying peuw peuw.
Or a jetpack
Old 10-25-2021, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They haven't done mandates yet and they're not gonna.

🇺🇲
If you cared about your country, you would get the vaccine. Don't you want to keep your community and family safe? How is not receiving a vaccine even an option at this point?
Old 10-25-2021, 10:00 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno man

Seems like you'd feel more at home in China

Just sayin
Because I want to keep my community safe? Take your tin foil off and smarten up already.
Old 10-25-2021, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well yeah I mean why in the living fuck are we paying any attention to this guy at all? He's a figurehead!

Science isn't done that way. Politics are.

Like "they" picked this guy to be the voice of Covid Struggle. Why? Because we need a father like goddamn children? He's a bureaucrat. His doctor and science days are long behind him, he's all about glad-handing and grant money now. Of course he's tied to gain of function research and having puppies eaten by flies or whatever; it's what bureaucrats who want to expand their power and join the elite circle-jerk do.

This is another useless media creation. Oh the stupid people they need to focus on someone, let's trot this idiot out. Masks on! Masks off! Masks on! Booster! Masks off! Booster! Masks on!...watch him dance in front of the cameras while the real stuff happens out of the way and it's good because that stuff is complex and we're all fucking simpletons now. Here's your bland porridge and a dancing monkey.

edit; i wouldn't say he's evil, but i def think he lacks a moral sense. it doesn't surprise me that hes a scientist and a bureaucrat, both professions that often stray from what is right.