Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Interesting you guys leave out the law that criminalizes giving water to people waiting for many hours to vote.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is requiring ID to vote and proving citizenship a restriction
Can't do that federally. Wouldn't be prudent.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting you guys leave out the law that criminalizes giving water to people waiting for many hours to vote.
Water handed to you with the label "vote for <name>" by a person with a shirt labeled "vote for <name>".
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Water handed to you with the label "vote for <name>" by a person with a shirt labeled "vote for <name>".
This is a lie, the law says any food or beverage is considered a gift regardless of packaging.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EBT and welfare requires ID.

So clearly you can see the correlation.
I have 365 days to get welfare or EBT. There is only 1 day to vote.

ID presents lots of non-intuitive problems with voting

Wallet stolen before the big day? No vote for you.

Maybe your license just expired and you are waiting for it to come in the mail? You don't get to vote.

Maybe it leads to something more sinister, like someone with a certain prejudice refusing to accept the ID's of someone because they don't 'look' American.

It's not like any student of history couldn't look back and see where any requirement other than your physical presence at a ballot box could be manipulated for some nefarious reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is only 1 day to vote.
Sonderbeast No Disrespect,

That's false.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sonderbeast No Disrespect,

That's false.
And I said it in such a way to illustrate my point. Early voting was put in place to avoid these issues. Although there is still one 'voting day' expanding the ability to to vote by early voting and vote by mail makes such a process more fair to everyone. My point was there was a limited time to vote, and after the counting day you're SOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I said it in such a way to illustrate my point. Early voting was put in place to avoid these issues. Although there is still one 'voting day' expanding the ability to to vote by early voting and vote by mail makes such a process more fair to everyone. My point was there was a limited time to vote, and after the counting day you're SOL.
So what is stopping these lazy people from getting out to Vote with the multiple days they're able to do so?

What is stopping these lazy people from going out the other 300+ days a year and getting an ID

ID is required for many things in like, such as buying alcohol.. You must have a VALID photo ID to buy alcohol. They will not accept out of date IDs to buy alcohol.
Old 07-16-2021, 05:29 PM
Banned

Still waiting on explanation for those 74k+ ballots lol

Where's ur evidence?
Old 07-16-2021, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a lie, the law says any food or beverage is considered a gift regardless of packaging.
https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legisla...0212022/201121

Quote:
materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in line to vote."
Closed Thread