Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2021, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

I was thinking about going to McDonald's for lunch today and gettin me one of those Royals with Cheese
Old 09-24-2021, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was thinking about going to McDonald's for lunch today and gettin me one of those Royals with Cheese
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-24-2021, 05:32 PM
Kobold

Old 09-24-2021, 05:54 PM
Banned

Funny! You hope your political opponents literally die! You sure do seem sane and well balanced.

It's not going to be "wrapped up" ever. If every person in the entire world were vaccinated, it would still spread and it would still mutate, like any other disease. It is going to be a risk factor of life forever.

There is no data on potential long term side effects of the vaccine, that is by far the largest reason for hesitancy and it's completely rational. There is no way to see into the future that they have none, especially given how rapidly they were developed. If I get a brain tumor in 2 years from the vaccine I'll be sure to make some dank memes about it though make no mistake.
Old 09-24-2021, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Old 09-24-2021, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
especially given how rapidly they were developed.
https://www.uab.edu/news/youcanuse/i...uickly-be-safe
https://www.inquirer.com/health/coro...-20210924.html
Old 09-24-2021, 07:23 PM
Banned

Pink haired ppl can't even afford a house. It's not their fault.
Old 09-24-2021, 08:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll be sure to make some dank memes about it though make no mistake.
Live by the meme die by the meme.

Lol so many dead pepe bois. Get the hint clown.
Old 09-24-2021, 08:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice and clean. Feels Great.

Yea, so as I was saying these fully vaxxed people keep getting the virus that the posters who play doctor here keep telling us prevents us from getting the virus
It's not 100% protection you fucking moron. No one is saying that. Ever.
Old 09-24-2021, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Funny! You hope your political opponents literally die! You sure do seem sane and well balanced.

It's not going to be "wrapped up" ever. If every person in the entire world were vaccinated, it would still spread and it would still mutate, like any other disease. It is going to be a risk factor of life forever.

There is no data on potential long term side effects of the vaccine, that is by far the largest reason for hesitancy and it's completely rational. There is no way to see into the future that they have none, especially given how rapidly they were developed. If I get a brain tumor in 2 years from the vaccine I'll be sure to make some dank memes about it though make no mistake.
Think you totally missed the point of the joke. It’s not hoping people die. It’s making fun of people who are so partisan (mostly without really knowing why because it’s not like they could actually explain their stances on various issues) that they would literally do the exact opposite of what someone from the other party said no matter what. The extra layer of the joke is that it’s basically true from what we’re seeing in reality right now; people would rather die of covid than take it seriously at all because “taking it seriously is what democrats say to do.”

All of you make me so embarrassed to be a Republican sometimes.
Closed Thread