Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2021, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Mars rover discovers life on mars:

Old 10-22-2021, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tunas biggest accomplishment was having a robe on a bluebie cleric.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2021, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh so the greatest accomplishment black men should be known for is having a big dick?

confirmed..... RACIST!

Bill Burr: All I’m saying is…you’re fast!

Black person: what….so you’re saying we can’t be scientists?

Bill Burr: I’m not saying you can’t be scientists. All I’m saying if there was a race to the microscope…you fuckers would win!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-22-2021, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Please unroot ToV dragons. Hope that helps, thanks.
Old 10-22-2021, 04:51 PM
Fire Giant

I wish there was a TV show that takes any credible space conspiracies, and runs them on a program that also shows 70-80 percent bullshit.

I don't care. Tell me about the Chinese mission that confirmed the pyramids on Mars are in the same shape as the Egyptian pyramids. It points to Orion because that is where the worm hole from the first alien civilization in the Milky Way was. They left it there, sadly knowing their civilization would die, but they kept it there as a beacon to future civilizations of the Milky Way to, allow easier colonization.
Old 10-22-2021, 06:51 PM
Banned

Martian pyramids could already be big news in China and Google wouldn't let you know or search behind China's great firewall.

They could have proven public contact for years and Americans could remain obliviously happy with Googles image results only returning Kardashians and wapo links.

And if someone cites something from a foreign website u will probably get laughed at. There used to be a lot more links to research papers 2. I can't find the Berkeley ones which talked about Nasa instruments detecting atmospheric chlorophyll anymore.

Like I'm super lazy, I used to have access to a lot more than Google tho.

I got bored of looking for Chinese results in like 30 minutes. And don't want to find real aliens over a finish VPN than have the gestapo show up. Sad, our country could already be there and we just don't know it.

Government runs infowars.
Last edited by starkind; 10-22-2021 at 06:54 PM..
Old 10-22-2021, 06:53 PM
Fire Giant

I also heard about a ghost system that was like ours. I don't remember if it was close but I think it is. It was a copy of our solar system but the star already died. (I think it completed transformation to a white dwarf.)

We only have 700 million years until we see the same fate. Well, that's not completely true, its only if we don't leave Earth.
Last edited by A Knight; 10-22-2021 at 07:14 PM..
Old 10-22-2021, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dripping gold and oil or alien band?

Rly neat. Either fake, thermals, or some cave echoing. Like I am pretty sure that Jet Propulsion Labratory checks all images and data before releasing them to the scientists, who then publish it on nasa.jpl and they have lots of unreleased unphotoshopped images with Archeological data.
Old 10-22-2021, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Old 10-22-2021, 07:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Really great show. Hope I get to see this in hospice alien invasion or not.

Would be ok with the aliens beaming fragalrock bliss into my vegetative body while they processed me for liquefaction into protein slurpies too.
Closed Thread