Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2020, 03:41 PM
Skeleton

Default Ring of the Dead: Nerf Day 1 Kunark?

I have two rings for sell at 10k a pop if these get nerfed day 1 kunark for any SK's that want to bind themselves in firepots that did not get one before they stopped dropping. I mainly want to know if they are gonna nerf these rings on day 1 or give us some leeway, been mixed messages about the whole thing. Would be nice to get an accurate statement from the GM's. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2020, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Part of the classic experience was not being aware of changes ahead of time. We already know too much...

Let the speculation commence!

-Mcoy
Old 10-15-2020, 04:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Part of the classic experience was not being aware of changes ahead of time. We already know too much...

-Mcoy
110% true dude. I grinds my gears that they release upcoming patches and updates to the public on the green server... I mean if something with the way /list or whatever that shit is changes, then yeah notify everybody. Notify anybody of anything having to do with game mechanics.. But to notify the server- HEY MANASTONES STOP DROPPING IN 24 HOURS. That's just asking for people to get real greasy man...
Last edited by strongNpretty; 10-15-2020 at 04:45 PM..
Old 10-15-2020, 04:52 PM
Kobold

Theyre already nerfed and only work for Dark Elfs. They usually sell for 300pp or so.
Old 10-15-2020, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
110% true dude. I grinds my gears that they release upcoming patches and updates to the public on the green server... I mean if something with the way /list or whatever that shit is changes, then yeah notify everybody. Notify anybody of anything having to do with game mechanics.. But to notify the server- HEY MANASTONES STOP DROPPING IN 24 HOURS. That's just asking for people to get real greasy man...
Agree with your point - but at the risk of being pedantic, that’s not what happened with the list camps on Green. They were phased out earlier than previously announced (they were done away with at the Plane of Hate update I believe).. it’s quite possible the devs do something similar with the launch of Kunark (I.e an earlier/later drop than what is on the Wiki)
Old 10-15-2020, 05:35 PM
Sarnak

There is a decent chance the firepot room won't even be bindable on green...
Old 10-15-2020, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Mcoy
Actually not true. Verant actually let everyone know Rubicite armor will stop dropping in a login message (the notes section thingy) 2-3 weeks prior to that patch.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a decent chance the firepot room won't even be bindable on green...
That would be like green not having manastones and guises
Old 10-15-2020, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anything very short term they have said they won't be messing with.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, better? Maybe they learned their lesson and will just retroactively nerf everything.
Closed Thread