Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2018, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kind of thought that at first, but surely there is more plat in recharge heists than being an EC reseller.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 04-22-2018 at 05:55 PM..
Old 04-22-2018, 07:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i ask how much for an item you're selling and you reply with anything other than a number, end of conversation
This. If someone is selling something and I send a whisper and ask "how much would you like for X item?" and they respond with "Make me an offer" I move on. I have no patience for people who have no clue of what they want in life, much less an elf sim.
Old 04-22-2018, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

I only eat and drink expensive stuff like Fuzzlecutter even though I know there's no difference.
Plebs
Old 04-22-2018, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

I can only imagine the rage of a DoP getting a tell

Randude: Hey dude can you do EJ to WC
Drooddood: Brt
Drooddood: Here
Randude: Im just leaving my stables group be there in 5 min
Old 04-22-2018, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And wort pots!! But for real, there are two types of people that play this game: those that think hokushin soloing ragefire is all about skill. And those that think it's all about the 60-100k of consumables he used for that kill.
It was more like 3k worth of consumables, unless youre counting the cost of getting the items themselves in the first place in which case its a lot more since he used a full bladestopper.

Also it has nothing to do with skill or consumables and everything to do with gear and the fact that monks are god tier in velious.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
It was more like 3k worth of consumables, unless youre counting the cost of getting the items themselves in the first place in which case its a lot more since he used a full bladestopper.
Quote:
bladestopper
Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-22-2018, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

Everyone who uses the wiki but never contributes to it is a terrible person! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

*cough* *cough*

Er, what I meant to say was, now's a great time for anyone to edit the wiki, and I I welcome you to do so! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-22-2018, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

My only complain, if it can be called that, is that not enough people play this wonderful game [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I love seeing new people all the time on the newbie grounds, so yeah there is my complaint!
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 04-22-2018, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargryllz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
retarded shit
>quote someone's post
>read nothing but the first 5 words and the last one
>make a troll reply that completely disregards 90% of the post because that part makes your troll attempt look retarded
Old 04-22-2018, 09:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I respect this. Filbus only eats Jum stalks, carrots, turnips, cabbage bought in vale with the exception of pickles from ogre merch in wfp and Dragon Steaks
* Banks aggro weapons to adhere to paleo diet. *
Closed Thread