Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2019, 02:57 AM
Large Rat

Yo Bell... Pia Fidelis... they hated(tunare server ez boards), we talked shit and had them bent out of shape. Best guild best leadership..almost 20 years later same shit haha.. weak haters. pathetic.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:58 AM
Large Rat

Armchair quarterbacks
Old 02-02-2019, 03:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tempest falling apart in just a few short months? This can't be. I mean Bellringer and Flickk were so confident they could just have anonymous RNF troll accounts of longtime contributors IP traced and dock them 500DKP or kick them for silly harmless RNF posts without it negatively affecting the guild and they boasted about how they were better off without them... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Karma's a bitch, eh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you talking to?
Old 02-02-2019, 04:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you talking to?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Old 02-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Facts are AG is much improved. [...]

My biggest question is this - what happens when zarza and kelza are in the same guild together?! Is this the sign of the end of times?
Thanks.

They basically were... in CSG. Funny enough, both Euros.

FR>*.
Old 02-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkanu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tempest falling apart in just a few short months? This can't be. I mean Bellringer and Flickk were so confident they could just have anonymous RNF troll accounts of longtime contributors IP traced and dock them 500DKP or kick them for silly harmless RNF posts without it negatively affecting the guild and they boasted about how they were better off without them... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Karma's a bitch, eh? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean once we got more cleric bots up and running you werent missed much to be honest. But yeah keep telling yourself that you somehow contributed to the downfall of the guild to soothe your bitterness. In the grand scheme of things you were just as unimportant to the guild's success/failure as you are to AM's right now. Trust me as a warmbody myself I would know. You were pretty much just using the guild to add to your massive PP/item stockpile that youve been obsessively building for years like some kind of EQ scrooge mcduck so dont pretend like you wouldnt have eventually dkp dumped and jumped ship anyway.

I was always pretty neutral about the RNF gag stuff even back when we had it in IB. On one hand I love some RNF trolling but on the other every guild has plenty of people in it that are so bad at RNF they just make themselves and their guild by association look bad. Back in the TMO hardcore forum warrior days it was pretty much essential to have an RNF gag to avoid having members get baited into the whirlpool of autism that people like Tiggles, Alarti, Eccezan, etc. turned RNF into
Old 02-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There will always be competition. AM, Core/BG, AG, and PSEuromni are competing. Server is healthy!
Delusions are funny
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-02-2019, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

1 guild kills 90% + of the content on p99

Fun endgame guys amirite
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 02-02-2019, 01:19 PM
Aviak

Bellringer and Flickk,

You guys are still welcome to join Lord BoB raids as I have always offered. Even as Tempest was falling apart,
I always stayed friendly with ya'll and tried to help.

Lord BoB might even help build some of your reputation back, although that is likely too late now.

If anything I hope you 2 at least learned theres a human element to this game, and actually being a decent human being, even on a 20yo elf sim, doesnt take much.

GL re-rolling either way. Maybe help track before taking over a hardcore track guild next time too.
Old 02-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
salty af
That's cute, but I wasn't even referring to myself as a contributor even though some might argue the thousands of raids I attended, epics I helped others complete for their chars, etc etc etc over the years I was in the guild might be considered "contributing".

I also wasn't suggesting it was me that contributed to the downfall of Tempest, it was the leadership. I just moved on to greener pastures to a guild that I actually can have fun being in again, even though real life has me a lot busier these days. At the end of the day if you aren't having fun there's no point logging in, and that's where I was while in Tempest. I hope now more of my old Awakened pals can do the same.

Still, love ya buddy. Try not to take the game so seriously! <3

♦♦ Nikkanu (60 Dark Elf Cleric) ♦♦
♦♦ Psychoactive (60 Ogre Shaman) ♦♦
♦♦ Recycling (60 Iksar Necromancer) ♦♦
♦♦ Silentblade (60 Dwarf Rogue) ♦♦
♦♦ Yourack (60 Human Monk) ♦♦
♦♦ Bargains (EC Mule) ♦♦
Closed Thread