Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

hey Dannly go off what Hotel said and name a name. you got spys.. i got AM spys too lol. we know you're full of shit so why post this post?
Old 06-08-2019, 01:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you aren't being stupid, just slanderous

if you want to connect AM with people who spend there time calling other people faggots, sending dick picks, or being racist. name a name

if you can't name a name

admit that your opinion has been entirely formed by a few negative experiences and does not come close to reflecting reality

sorry the meta sucks
It is really funny that everyone we turn down apps AM.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is really funny that everyone we turn down apps AM.
It's also funny because the people we turn down apps Riot.

You currently have a guy tagged that we turned down for maloing and slowing other guild's mobs, and spamming guild chat asking for a rogue to come lockpick the door for him to get into VP.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's also funny because the people we turn down apps Riot.

You currently have a guy tagged that we turned down for maloing and slowing other guild's mobs, and spamming guild chat asking for a rogue to come lockpick the door for him to get into VP.
PM please.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you also notice that the recruitment posts themselves were a blatant attempt to jab at AM? So when they jab us its ok, but when we jab back its not? Also, exactly what does time of day or day of the week have to do with anything?

OP is young, well educated, good job and achieves at a high level both in and out of game. Whatever narrative you're trying to push with that friday 9pm comment is incorrect.
I mean, your guys recruitment post is a constant jab at AG and Riot every cycle soooo.... pot, meet kettle?

Sorry y’all don’t get primals and it hurts your little fragile egos. Step back and enjoy the game for what it is, it’s not just about the pixels.

<Gravity>
Old 06-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, your guys recruitment post is a constant jab at AG and Riot every cycle soooo.... pot, meet kettle?

Sorry y’all don’t get primals and it hurts your little fragile egos. Step back and enjoy the game for what it is, it’s not just about the pixels.
I got my primal in 2016. I got my primal on my alt in 2017.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you also notice that the recruitment posts themselves were a blatant attempt to jab at AM? So when they jab us its ok, but when we jab back its not? Also, exactly what does time of day or day of the week have to do with anything?

OP is young, well educated, good job and achieves at a high level both in and out of game. Whatever narrative you're trying to push with that friday 9pm comment is incorrect.
No trolling in guild recruitment. If you think this rule has been broken, report it?
Old 06-08-2019, 02:01 PM
Banned

It's only take them half a decade to reach the end game. They're trying so hard guys, come on
Old 06-08-2019, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We dont get primals cause we dont waste time killing golems that drop 7pp to get primals for all the mobs you dont kill. Please gain perspective.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Sorry that more people want to join Aftermath than any guild in the history of P99, with almost perfect retention. Guess it's all that racism and sexism that Riot claims we have. Yall sound like politicians.

Stop grandstanding. You currently have a senior member shopping around trying to get 4 figures for his account. You tried to snipe a fucking Tunare.. The guy who admitted to training Forsaken's Vulaks/Vyemms with skele illusion a dozen times is still in Riot. You have members who have flamed the fuck out of P99 Devs directly... And lastly, HALF YOUR GUILD was suspended for half of last year for serious raid infractions.

All guilds have "assholes" or whatever you want to call them to feel better. You're playing a video game with hundreds of strangers from all aspects of life. They aren't going anywhere, and your perception is skewed.

Anyways, this holier-than-thou outlook is not going to help you win favor or dragons, that shit got old a year or two ago. And for the record, your shit does stink.