Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my primal in 2016. I got my primal on my alt in 2017.
Shania Twain - Don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright.jpg

Shania Twain - That don't impress me much.jpg

<Gravity>
Old 06-08-2019, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

^LOL
Old 06-08-2019, 02:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry that more people want to join Aftermath than any guild in the history of P99, with almost perfect retention. Guess it's all that racism and sexism that Riot claims we have. Yall sound like politicians.
I don't know about racism and sexism, but bragging about your elf guild having perfect retention on a Saturday afternoon in 2019 isn't doing any favors when people accuse you of being degenerate nerds stuck two decades in the past.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Let me drop some facts on your shit post.

I mean, in the last year or so, AG has gotten:

Primal Velium Battlehammer: 12
Primal Velium Spear: 8
Primal Velium Warsword: 11
Primal 2hb: 19
Primal 2hs/2hp: 1,785 (seriously, so many rots I can't even count em)

AG has a total of 104 keyed people.

That's 31 Primal 1hers, and we also don't have 300+ keyed people all trying to bid for em.

How many 1hers has AM gotten to feed their 300+ keyed people in the last year?

Just curious.

Also, pretty sure AG just got two 1h primals in the last week.

OP mad about that?

Probably.

Keep having fun bidding against the 130 other people in your zerg while AG is over here doing more with less. Hell.. we could team up with 2 other guilds, have to split loot 3 ways, and still get more pixels per member than you guys do.

AM constantly talking about wanting competition, get beat on 5 Statue CoTHs in a row, cry until the server changes the rules and makes everything a foot race.
(completely unrelated, just want to call out these nerds for being lame af)

Go shit on someone your own size.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

That's 31 Primal 1hers, and we also don't have 300+ keyed people all trying to bid for em.

Just curious.

OP mad about that?

Probably.

Keep having fun bidding against the 130 other people in your zerg while AG is over here doing more with less. Hell.. we could team up with 2 other guilds, have to split loot 3 ways, and still get more pixels per member than you guys do.

AM constantly talking about wanting competition, get beat on 5 Statue CoTHs in a row, cry until the server changes the rules and makes everything a foot race.

This is one serious person right here. Furoar mad that he can't cheat CoTHing now ?
Old 06-08-2019, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just curious.

OP mad about that?

Probably.

How many Vulaks? AoWs? Dozekars? Grats on you primals but lets be real here, no one gives a shit. Your guild is also dying atm, so theres that.

Also the rules were changed due to a known cheater being booted from AM then tagged AG scripting CoTHs. Sorry you cant actually compete on Statue without a cheater/ Also it was 2 Statues we lost, out of the last 80? Yea, thats something were worried about.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many Vulaks? AoWs? Dozekars? Grats on you primals but lets be real here, no one gives a shit. Your guild is also dying atm, so theres that.

Also the rules were changed due to a known cheater being booted from AM then tagged AG scripting CoTHs. Sorry you cant actually compete on Statue without a cheater/ Also it was 2 Statues we lost, out of the last 80? Yea, thats something were worried about.
I'm not sure you should make this argument seeing as how you're a known cheater too.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also the rules were changed due to a known cheater being booted from AM then tagged AG scripting CoTHs. Sorry you cant actually compete on Statue without a cheater
Bro, our second COTHer was beating you too.

AM loses: "Oh, he can't be beat, we need to hold Tunare hostage to get the rules changed.. let's say he's cheating so we don't look like assholes."

Lol. Get outta here with that nonsense.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure you should make this argument seeing as how you're a known cheater too.
You mean the cheating that was overturned cause it was your pal Hokushin that sucked Sirkens nuts enough to convince him it was Autofire only to be autofiring himself? Yea. no. The GM that single handedly used to deal with cheaters and RMTers cleared my name and unbanned my toon after 7? days.

Nice try tho
Old 06-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Furoar&Octaveous.jpg

AftermathNegotiations.jpg

P99UNAgreements.jpg

<Gravity>
Closed Thread