Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

A guild goes from losing every single CoTH races for months by 2 seconds or more all of the sudden has 1 person that cant be beat that was a known cheater at Lodi and yet you're defending it?

Yikes
Old 06-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by keen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me drop some facts on your shit post.

I mean, in the last year or so, AG has gotten:

Primal Velium Battlehammer: 12
Primal Velium Spear: 8
Primal Velium Warsword: 11
Primal 2hb: 19
Primal 2hs/2hp: 1,785 (seriously, so many rots I can't even count em)
Grats! In the last year we've had 70 primals drop too.

Remember when your FTErs burned out, you had to change your DKP structure and introduce FTE time limits because of ST?
Old 06-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

What about this one? Is this cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx
we tried to camp, these mobs aoe

Video

It was kind of you to provide evidence that you were lying. Strange that you felt the need to scrub the audio though.

Maybe that's not cheating? It's definitely trying to game the system for free mobs.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Video

It was kind of you to provide evidence that you were lying. Strange that you felt the need to scrub the audio though.

Maybe that's not cheating? It's definitely trying to game the system for free mobs.
You mean me standing up to continue frapsing since you didnt even concede with the fraps of a clear train, even less of a chance without one. You fostered that environment, not me.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Video

Hey come on Fran, I sent you the fraps with the audio for that. Audio wasn't scrubbed for nefarious reasons.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey come on Fran, I sent you the fraps with the audio for that. Audio wasn't scrubbed for nefarious reasons.
Hes gotta spin as its his big story of why he left the Discord and quit the game. I specifically told everyone to camp in that fraps with the audio, there wasnt enough time.

Liars will lie, dunno...
Old 06-08-2019, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the cheating that was overturned cause it was your pal Hokushin that sucked Sirkens nuts enough to convince him it was Autofire only to be autofiring himself? Yea. no. The GM that single handedly used to deal with cheaters and RMTers cleared my name and unbanned my toon after 7? days.

Nice try tho
I myself am just a random here, but I had to chime on this crazy post. Has there been even a single post by any GM saying anything that could be considered "clearing your name"? I've never seen one myself.

The only thing I've seen here is that your character was merely unbanned. Was it via truth? Was it via a monetary donation you may or may not have given? Sexual favors perhaps? A lifetime of powerleveling alts? I don't know. but you and this other GM do. And I've see enough evidence on this forum to take anything you say with a grain of salt.

I have seen videos of you altering content in it for...who knows why? Who alters video content to remove parts of it if shows nothing but the truth? Again, I don't know.

Care to post links to your name being cleared so you can lay this to rest once and for all? Ill believe the GM who cleared your name if that happened. Or are you just gonna continue to take a page from Trumps book and exonerate yourself?
Old 06-08-2019, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

On a lighter subject, here's what warders used to drop. If they were still up, we wouldn't have this weird flex contest that is going on.

Quote:
[Wed Sep 02 02:55:51 2015] Azeth tells the guild, 'Song: Composition of Ervaj, Primal Velium War Lance, Blue Resistance Stone, Primal Velium War Lance, Primal Velium Reinforced Bow, Primal Velium War Lance, Blue Resistance Stone'
Quote:
[Sat Sep 12 04:03:52 2015] Fingerz tells the guild, 'Spell: Monster Summoning III, Song: Composition of Ervaj, Primal Velium Claidhmore, Primal Velium Spear, Primal Velium Battle Axe, Cloth Cap, Cloth Cap, '
Quote:
[Sun Sep 20 03:08:04 2015] Koraf tells the guild, 'Song: Composition of Ervaj, Primal Velium Warsword, Blue Resistance Stone, Primal Velium Battle Axe, Primal Velium Brawl Stick, Primal Velium Reinforced Bow, '
Quote:
[Sun Sep 20 04:28:07 2015] Azeth tells the guild, 'Spell: Gift of Brilliance, Spell: Gift of Brilliance, Shroud of Longevity, Primal Velium Warsword, Cloth Cap, Cloth Cap, Salindrite Dagger, '
Quote:
[Sat Oct 03 02:17:38 2015] Toggin tells the guild, 'Spell: Arch Lich, Spell: Divine Strength, Primal Velium Claidhmore, Primal Velium Battle Axe, Writ of Dragonkind, Primal Velium War Lance, Sceptre of Destruction, '
Quote:
[Sat Oct 03 03:09:33 2015] Koraf tells the guild, ', Primal Velium Battle Axe, Shroud of Longevity, Green Resistance Stone, Primal Velium Battle Axe, Cloth Cap, Primal Velium Brawl Stick'
Quote:
[Sat Oct 17 02:59:05 2015] Azeth tells the guild, 'Spell: Arch Lich, Spell: Monster Summoning III, Primal Velium Battlehammer, Primal Velium War Lance, Primal Velium Brawl Stick, Dainty Gloves, Primal Velium Reinforced Bow, '
Quote:
[Sat Oct 17 04:00:40 2015] Azeth tells the guild, 'Song: Composition of Ervaj, Primal Velium Battlehammer, Shield of the Clawed Guardian, Primal Velium Brawl Stick, Salindrite Dagger, Green Resistance Stone, Cloth Cap'
Quote:
[Sat Oct 17 04:46:35 2015] Diamondfist tells the guild, 'Spell: Gift of Brilliance, Spell: Ice Spear of Solist, Cloth Cap, Primal Velium Spear, Primal Velium Brawl Stick, Primal Velium Claidhmore, Primal Velium Spear, '
Quote:
[Sun Oct 25 00:21:27 2015] Enorm tells the guild, 'Spell: Protection of the Glades, Dainty Gloves, Primal Velium Battle Axe, Mask of Tinkering, Mask of Tinkering, Primal Velium Battlehammer, Cloth Cap'
Quote:
[Mon Jan 25 20:49:21 2016] Azeth tells the guild, 'Spell: Aegolism, Primal Velium Battlehammer, Primal Velium Reinforced Bow, Blue Resistance Stone, Primal Velium Battle Axe, Cloth Cap, Primal Velium Claidhmore'
Quote:
[Mon Jan 25 21:37:48 2016] Azeth tells the guild, 'Song: Composition of Ervaj, Primal Velium War Lance, Primal Velium Battle Axe, Primal Velium Claidhmore, Clawed Guardian Bracer, Cloth Cap, Writ of Dragonkind'
It's probably for the best that the warder's are awake. The cloth cap market would be flooded.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A guild goes from losing every single CoTH races for months by 2 seconds or more all of the sudden has 1 person that cant be beat that was a known cheater at Lodi and yet you're defending it?

Yikes
Funny, we all cheat in Azure Guard. Here is a picture of me scoping out the primal scene in Sleeper's Tomb!

image1.jpg

Lofty accusations. Keep on blowing out that hot air.

DetoxxSpooky.jpg

<Gravity>
Old 06-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While we're at it lets go ahead and fix Aftermaths too!

"Aftermath, a home for players that no other guild will recruit."
Why are you even in AM? Most of your posts are just hating on us. Sounds like you need to leave.