Old 08-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

Someone educate me on how to find and utilize signatures please
Old 08-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

And I mean gif signatures
Old 08-28-2012, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

Upload your gif to imgur.com, copy paste the message board link into your signature.

Wish i would have taken that 10k totemic offer, it still haunts me haggle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2012, 03:55 AM
Banned

guineapig don like u
Old 08-28-2012, 04:31 AM
Planar Protector

Reiker, were you the one who was going to play Salem? That shit out yet? Looked like it might be p good
Old 08-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do have to wonder why some people think Emma Watson is so much better looking than other hot models/celebrities out there. Really the only explanation is a fierce love of Harry Potter
It's hard to describe Emma Watson's allure, but it is undeniable. I was never into Harry Potter. I saw the movies but I never read any of the books. At the risk of sounding like a pedo (and not caring), there is something about the way that she carries herself, even in the early movies. Maybe I just like know-it-all dorks, or maybe it's her convincing innocence, or maybe it's the fact that I'm convinced that she doesn't/didn't want to be innocent any more, but regardless, there is something about her that drives me wild. I've known since way back when that she would grow up to be adored and be adored not just for being Hermione. I remember saying to my friend's girlfriend (a hardcore Harry Potter fan) after the second movie that she would grow up to be a hot little number (or something to this effect) and getting called a creep for it. But damn, was I ever right! I thought she was way sexier with more hair, but either way, her smile bewitches and her eyes pierce. And I'm not usually into famous hot girls.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:51 AM
Planar Protector

I have only two celebrity crushes - Emma Watson and Diane Lane. This has been the case for a long time, so I've had plenty of time to think about it!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reikerz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And to think I got an account banned for posting a picture of a dumb tattoo cause there was like 5% of a naughty bit that was completely censored out.
these girls aren't naked, they are just kissing.
Old 08-29-2012, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's hard to describe Emma Watson's allure, but it is undeniable. I was never into Harry Potter. I saw the movies but I never read any of the books. At the risk of sounding like a pedo (and not caring), there is something about the way that she carries herself, even in the early movies. Maybe I just like know-it-all dorks, or maybe it's her convincing innocence, or maybe it's the fact that I'm convinced that she doesn't/didn't want to be innocent any more, but regardless, there is something about her that drives me wild. I've known since way back when that she would grow up to be adored and be adored not just for being Hermione. I remember saying to my friend's girlfriend (a hardcore Harry Potter fan) after the second movie that she would grow up to be a hot little number (or something to this effect) and getting called a creep for it. But damn, was I ever right! I thought she was way sexier with more hair, but either way, her smile bewitches and her eyes pierce. And I'm not usually into famous hot girls.
so gud thnx 4 shaere

OUT OF THE WAY PECK!

Quote:
12:53 <Littlegyno> nilberg
12:53 <Littlegyno> i was
12:53 <Littlegyno> gonna have pix
Old 08-29-2012, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
these girls aren't naked, they are just kissing.
that ain't all they dooiiiiing ehehehehehehehehe