Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
embarrassing post. i didnt even process it for meaning, i just parsed the punctuation and some of the vocabulary and i was too turned-off to even approach it.
Very cool, nice attempt but failed. Attempting to troll on the internet = pseudointellectual. There is a reason your stuck here with 10 of the same people, same jokes and boring content. I think it's most likely because you guys are boring.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:41 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very cool, nice attempt but failed. Attempting to troll on the internet = pseudointellectual. There is a reason your stuck here with 10 of the same people, same jokes and boring content. I think it's most likely because you guys are boring.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2016, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if your mad how did it failed?
Old 10-28-2016, 12:43 PM
Fire Giant

Because even if I was mad, I would leave here mad and go back to my life and visit these forums like once a week. You won't, so you still failed.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

im intellectual

i crave validation

validate me.

sup Fandango
Old 10-28-2016, 12:45 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Because even if I was mad, I would leave here mad and go back to my life and visit these forums like once a week. You won't, so you still failed.
things i do when i'm not mad:
make posts on internet forums about how not mad i am
Old 10-28-2016, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
i cant help craving the dopamine smalldick rage gives me. Im literally posting this on a jetski from my phone dude, don't fool yourself like having no free time puts you ahead of me.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:48 PM
Banned

dat boy can fly
Old 10-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbard1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder who Ballzdeep actually is. I remember when Llandris was cool he would out these people. Actually it's probably Llandris alt account.
llandris was cool until he banned the #1 forums poster. i don't even know what to think anymore.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
things i do when i'm not mad:
make posts on internet forums about how not mad i am
I just told you I'm mad. Even when I am mad, you still loose because your so mad at your life, you spend it here.

Thank you for the clarification on the free time. I always wondered why I wasn't as fucked up in the head as most of you. They always said "Idle time is the devil's playtime." No wonder there are so many drug addicts and trannies here.
Closed Thread