luv u Nizzar

please come back haha
Old 07-15-2021, 05:06 PM
Sarnak

Me and my 7 cousins will come back if nizzar does . Worthy enemy
Old 07-15-2021, 05:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha Nizzar still living rent free in this kids brain.
Every single time I post on these forums, you try some sick burn toward me. I have no idea who you are, but I'll go ahead and apologize for whatever I did 5+ years ago that upset you.
Old 07-15-2021, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every single time I post on these forums, you try some sick burn toward me. I have no idea who you are, but I'll go ahead and apologize for whatever I did 5+ years ago that upset you.
Same.
Old 07-15-2021, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rl threats never really happened

all that was OK per sirken, but then derubael... yeah was derubael

i mean what u are saying is factual i think but nizz had the green light to be a shot caller as long as he didnt carry the leader tag in game
It doesn't surprise me if that was the case. Sirken was always trying to act buddy-buddy with guild leadership. The rest of us were operating under the notion that he wasn't allowed to do anything leadership-wise, as per their public announcement and/or how Derubael depicted his punishment.

I could have sworn he typed something about finding Derubael irl and beating the shit out of him as Derubael was about to pull the trigger on another ban, but I'm also recalling stuff from what, 7? 8? years ago.

In any case, it was a pretty deserved ban. But then again, pretty much every single guild/clique that has ever been remotely successful on this server has done things that warrant similar bans. Nizzar just flew too close to the sun.
Old 07-16-2021, 03:19 AM
Sarnak

Ah yes, Sirken and the MFN program (manastones for nudes).

No players ever damaged r99 remotely as much as the old staff did.

Took years until something was finally done about it.

someguy does a lot
Old 07-16-2021, 10:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Also, at the time he was trying to hand off tradeables as Durebal was talking to him, to which he then got summoned ontop of some mountain and frozen in place.

Which we all know why now.

Think it was just haste items, fungi, and a TStaff.

I was present when the event went down and pretty sure Durebal was in TS with him/us when he served him his ban. I have vague recollections that's when Nizzar hot headedly said "better start going to the gym etc.".
Closed Thread