Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2021, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankwipe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most racist take in the thread. Bored white guys just can't get enough.
I'd agree, you did just post the most racist take in the thread. All them white guys, man, all so evil, amirite? Even funnier because you assumed I'm white from some forum posts.

You, sir, are an idiot. Please keep posting and assuming things you don't know so that we can remove any remaining doubt.
Old 02-17-2021, 07:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd agree, you did just post the most racist take in the thread. All them white guys, man, all so evil, amirite? Even funnier because you assumed I'm white from some forum posts.

You, sir, are an idiot. Please keep posting and assuming things you don't know so that we can remove any remaining doubt.
deez nuts
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 02-17-2021, 07:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also itt bored middle aged white guys explaining racism
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Old 02-17-2021, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

At this point we're just fortunate no one has started: <Erudite Lives Matter>

That being said <White Men Cant Jump> is still recruiting.
Old 02-18-2021, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

Black men cant swim
Old 02-18-2021, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

That sir is racist! We at <White Men Cant Jump> don't tolerate that!
Old 02-18-2021, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
I almost feel like this is all some divinely fated juncture we've reached here on P99 with DMO.

I mean, here we have a group of strong, independent, dark-skinned men banding together to create a better future for their kin in the lands of Norrath based exclusively on game lore, only to be met with vitriolic resistance from their differently-skinned co-inhabitants as they progress and make gains. Loudly and rampantly negative aspersions fly against this group that all revolve around the color of their skin and culture, but as is historically typical in these types of situations, little to no proof of wrong-doing can be provided to substantiate them. In a moment of weakness and with one swift stroke, their differently-skinned rulers (Please provide SS of current permanent Erudite-race GM to refute), who of course knows what's best for them, tells them how things are going to be ('puts them in their place' if you will) instead of letting nature take its course and dissolves their organization against their wishes. That's always looked good in the history books, right? Then, the people crying the loudest about 'racism' come here only to celebrate the oppression of this organization and continue to assault these 'equal' citizens of Norrath (cuz I thought that's what we're fighting for) with insults insinuating said poster is less of a person because they may live in section 8 housing (IRL of course since Erudites have their caste system in order). Why is it when a group of strong and enterprising dark-skinned men fall, that the masses rejoice in such a manner?

Did DMO know from the start that this grand adventure would one day lead them to this moment? Did they know that they would one day be the martyrs of the social justice cause others accused them of perpetuating and violating? Did DMO inadvertently uncover that the P99 community is not free from the underlying and unaddressed fear associated with the rise of successful independent dark-skinned adventurers such as their own? Perhaps, it warrants a little introspection from the members of this community... Perhaps, DMO is really just showing us this community's true colors ...

#DMOmatters #freeDMO #freeThinkers

What's right is not always popular, but what's popular is not always right.
lol, imagine posting this insane racist screed, on the ever quest forums ..
Old 02-18-2021, 07:05 AM
Kobold

This guy thinks everything is racist.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jack - Server First Erudite
Old 02-18-2021, 09:24 AM
Planar Protector

This guy thinks nothing is racist.
Old 02-18-2021, 01:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy thinks nothing is racist.
That's racist.
Closed Thread